This is a refurbished Thermo Scientific Dionex UltiMate 3000 Focused RS Pump (HPG-3400 RS) and Degasser ( SRD-3400).
The Thermo Dionex HPG-3400 RS is a high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) system that is designed for the separation and analysis of complex samples. It uses a unique column heater and thermostatting system to provide consistent and reproducible results, even at high temperatures. The system also features a high-pressure gradient pump that can handle a wide range of flow rates and column dimensions.
The Thermo Dionex Ultimate 3000 SRD-3400 degasser is a high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) accessory that is designed to remove dissolved gases from the mobile phase. It uses a unique supersonic gas removal technology, which creates high-frequency sound waves to remove dissolved gases, resulting in improved column performance and increased sample resolution.
HPG-3400 RS Specifications:
- Description HPG-3400 RS Binary RS Pump
- Biocompatible Version Yes
- Flow Accuracy ±0.1%
- Flow Precision <0.05% RSD or <0.01 min SD, whichever is greater
- Gradient Formation High-Pressure Proportioning
- Max. Flow Rate 8 mL/min.
- Pressure Range 2 to 103.4 MPa up to 5 mL/min; 2 to 80 MPa up to 8 mL/min
- Type Serial Dual-Piston Binary Rapid Separation Pump with Solvent Selector Valves
- Emission Sound Pressure Level <70 dB(A) in 1-m-distance
- For Use With (Equipment) 15-Pin D-Sub Connector for Solvent Rack/Degasser Connection
- GLP Features Full support of Thermo Scientific Dionex AutoQ instrument qualification, qualification status and system wellness
- monitoring. All system parameters are logged in the Chromeleon Audit Trail.
- Gradient Delay Volume 35-1550 µL (Depending on the SpinFlow mixer configuration)Default: 200 µL
- I/O Interfaces 2 digital inputs, 2 relay outputs.
- Min. Flow Rate 0.0001 mL/min. (Recommended 0.1 mL/min.)
- No. of Eluent Lines 2
- Operating Principle Serial dual-piston
- PC Connection USB hub with 3 sockets integrated
- Pressure Ripple Typically: <0.2 MPa or <1% whichever is greater
- Proportioning Accuracy ±0.2% (full scale)
- Proportioning Precision <0.15% SD
- Solvent Degassing External (optional)
- Version with Solvent Selector Valve HPG-3400 RS
- Overall Width (English) 16.5 in.
- Overall Width (Metric) 42 cm
- Overall Height (English) 6.3 in.
- Overall Height (Metric) 16 cm
- Overall Depth (English) 20 in.
- Overall Depth (Metric) 51 cm
- Weight (English) 35.2 lb.
- Weight (Metric) 16.2 kg
- Voltage 100-120 V, 60 Hz; 200-240 V, 50 Hz
- Frequency 100-120 V, 60 Hz; 200-240 V, 50 Hz
- Unit Size Each
SRD-3400 Degasser Specifications:
- For Use With (Equipment) UltiMate 3000 Pumps
- Solvent Channels 4 Degasser Channels
- Type Solvent Rack
- Voltage 30 V
- Weight (Metric) 4.8 kg
- Width (Metric) 3 kg
- Description SRD-3400 Solvent Rack with 4 degasser channels
- Unit Size Each