The ACQUITY UPLC® ELS Detector (ELSD) is designed specifically for optimal UPLC®/ELS performance in a small footprint.
- Cables and connectors
When your analytes have poor to no response, or do not ionize well by mass spectrometry, the ACQUITY UPLC ELS Detector provides the capability to analyze more compounds (including sugars, triglycerides, phopholipids, antibiotics, and natural products) in a single analytical run.
Engineered for high volume or open access environments – anywhere large number of compounds are screened rapidly – the detector offers a convenient stackable design, easy maintenance, and long lamp lifetimes.
- Compatible with a variety of detection techniques to provide a more comprehensive UPLC(/MS) analysis, to provide the confidence that all components in the sample have been detected
- Precise control over nebulization and desolvation processes for reproducible and reliable measurement of temperature-sensitive samples
- Single nebulizer provides simplified set-up and maximized performance over the enter flow rate range of the ACQUITY UPLC
- Pre-aligned snap-in lamp provides easy maintenance and maximum up-time
- Data rates up to 80 Hz provide improved peak definition and confidence in quantitative results
- “Stop Flow” signal sent to LC pump when low gas pressure is detected
Onsite installation training all over the world available.
Note: Licenses for Waters’ software products are not transferable. Any customer who purchases Waters products are advised that in order to hold a valid license to use the Waters’ software, they must purchase a license and appropriate Application Manager directly from Waters.