This is a refurbished Agilent 1100 G1364D Micro-FC.
The Agilent 1100 G1364D Fraction Collector is an accessory for the Agilent 1100 G1364D Micro-FC liquid chromatography system. The fraction collector is capable of collecting up to 96 fractions at a time and has a wide volume range of 0.1 to 10 milliliters per fraction. It also has a built-in auto-sampler that enables unattended operation. This fraction collector is ideal for applications in life sciences, such as protein and peptide purification, as well as in the purification of small organic molecules.
- Delay volume: 0.25 µL with 25 µm capillary (typically), 1 µL with 50 µm capillary, 4 µL with 100 µm capillary
- Fraction containers: 384 and 96 well-plate format (standard and conical shape),
- MALDI carriers: For Agilent, Applied Biosystems, Bruker and Micromass targets
- Fraction capacity: 4 well-plates, 4 MALDI plates or 4 x 27 Eppendorf tubes
- Maximum collector capacity: 2 micro fraction collectors/spotters in parallel with 2-position/6-port micro valve
- Typical volumes for spotting: 100 – 5000 Nl
- Spot frequency: < 0.33 (Hz)
- Maximum system flow: 100 µL/min
- Minimum fraction volumes: Typically 2 µL (depending on fraction collection container)
- Trigger modes: Time and peak-based (threshold, up-/downslope, upper threshold and timetable), combination of different modes
- Trigger source: Agilent 1200 Series MWD and DAD detectors, third-party detectors (require UIB)
- Environment: 4 – 55 °C constant temperature, < 95% humidity (non-condensing)