The Agilent 1200 G1311A Quaternary Pump comes refurbished and provides high flexibility in solvent mixing and is particularly recommended for method development (e.g., the pharmaceutical industry) and for a wide range of research and routine applications particularly in the environmental and food areas.
- Speeds method development, preparation of mobile phases and flushing the HPLC system by offering convenient access of up to four solvents for isocratic or gradient analysis.
- Robust materials such as stainless steel, titanium, gold, ruby, sapphire, ceramics, PEEK and PTFE enhance product lifetime, minimizes maintenance and lowers operation costs.
- A wide flow range of up to 10 mL/min for broad HPLC work, including semipreparative separations.
- Easy programming and control through the handheld controller, instant pilot, or through different Agilent data systems.
- Electronic records of maintenance and errors and early maintenance feedback (EMF) support GLP