ACZET CY 304C SERIES ANALYTICAL BALANCEDETAILS: Automatic Internal Calibration, LCD back-lit display, GLP/GMP procedure No matter you are carrying out a simple routine task or a complicated weighing procedure, Aczet Professional Analytical Balance will impress you with their excellent performance, delivering accurate results within the shortest possible time, Built-in application program other than basic weighing ease your routine lab work like, - Counting - Percent Weighing - Animal Weighing - Formulation - Totalization - Check weighing - Statistics - Density Determination Large draft shield chamber, gives more space to the user, samples can be easily placed on the pan & also it gets accustomed to the interior temperature. Optimal lighting conditions inside the draft shield, thanks to its nearly frame-less all-glass design.
- Metal housing eliminates the effects of thunderstorms or electromagnetic interference from other equipment. It also protects the weighing sensor from environmental influences which enhances the performance even with intensive use in harsh environments
- High contrast LED back-lit LCD display is exceptionally easy to read under any room lighting conditions with digit size 15 mm.
- Only a single cable is required to transfer balance data to MS Excel or other Windows application through RS232C interface. No troublesome interface attachment or software installation is necessary. This unique feature makes Aczet balance extremely convenient for data analysis.
- The proven Mono Tech weighing technology guarantees long operation life and extreme ruggedness With built in clock and facility of editing IDNR and LID for individual reading makes your documents comply according to ISO/GLP.
- Automatic internal calibration ensures the accurate results consistently
- Standard Under weighing hook for below balance weighing.