ACZET CY 323GT DENSITY METER / TESTER BALANCEDETAILS: Karat Tester
- Aczet's Karat Tester evaluates the purity of Precious Metal including Gold and Platinum by measuring the specific gravity.
- It distinguishes the real gold and platinum from the fake material efficiently. Also it is useful to measure actual purity than that of marked without harming samples i.e. there are no scratches or stains left behind on the sample.
- Unlike expensive metal analyzer it does not evaluate the purity of gold and platinum just from outer surface, it is most useful when you want distinguish complete gold or platinum from gold or platinum plated material.
- User friendly operation yet very fast measurement it will not take more than 15 second to finish one measurement.
- Higher weighing resolution including 0.001g and 0.01g gives you flexibility of measuring high accuracy in specific gravity and also possibility of measuring purity with lower sample weight.
- Unlike other low resolution load cell sensor our karat tester are equipped with Magnetic sensor gives you reliable, accurate and repeatable weighing result which intern gives you very accurate purity measurements of precious metal.
- Result can also be documented if connected with Aczet CPR 02 printer.
- You can also measure specific gravity (density) of any solid material other than precious metal.
- Comparator function allows user to set the target result and compare the current evaluated result from target
- Most economical in use since does not need any replacement of consumables like X ray etc.
- GOLD: It gives purity between: 9 to 24 karat, with increment of 1 Karat. It also gives you result in % at the same time. User can select either copper or silver individually as mix material in GOLD for purity measurement.
- PLATINIUM: It gives purity between 600 to 1000 pt. with increment of 50pt. It also gives you result in % at the same time. User can select either palladium or Ruthenium or Cobalt individually as mix material in PLATINUM for purity measurement.
- With holes or hollow in nature
- With any stones or diamond
- With mix materials which has very close density to gold and Platinum
- Metal Dye Cast Aluminum housing eliminates the effects of thunderstorms or electromagnetic inter-faience from other equipment. It also protects the weighing sensor from environmental influences which enhances the performance even with intensive use in harsh environments
- High Contrast LED Backlit LCD display is exceptionally easy to read under any room lighting conditions with digit size 15 mm.
- Only a single cable is required to transfer balance data to MS Excel or other Windows application through RS232C interface. No troublesome interface attachment or software installation is necessary. This unique feature makes Aczet balance extremely convenient for data analysis.
- The proven Mono-Tech weighing technology guarantees long operation life and extreme ruggedness
- Aczet Karat Tester with built in clock and facility of editing IDNR and LID for individual reading makes your documents comply according to ISO/GLP.
- User selectable stability and filter level.
• What is accuracy of this instrument? Answer: Function: Model CY323GT, CY613GT, CG3102GT Gold - K9 to 24(increments of 1) Platinum - PT600 to 1000(increments of 50) percentage(%) and density Function: Model CY 612GT Gold - K9, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 percentage (%)
• What is difference in Karat and %? Answer: Karat signifies the purity of the sample. Percentage signifies the composition of the primary precious metal in the sample. Mathematically, 1 Karat = 4.16%
• How much time does it take to measure one sample? Answer: Less than a minute
• What is consumable we need to replace time to time? Answer: Distilled water
• Can I use this instrument when I have mix material different than as you have specified e.g. copper or silver in case of the gold? Answer: Yes
• What do you mean by minimum sample weight? Answer: Minimum sample weight is the minimum desired weight of the sample to get the accurate results. For example: the minimum weight suggested for the testers with 1 mg readability is 2g & for 10mg readability, it is 10g
• Can I get printout of my each measurement? Answr: Yes