This LabTech AutoClean US-MP001F GPC Automated Gel Permeation Chromatography Clean-Up System is in excellent condition.
The AutoClean system was designed with the principle of gel permeation chromatography (GPC) to separate and fractionate solutes according to their sizes in a solution. It effectively removes the macromolecular matrix and interferences of small molecules. As a result, the sensitivity and accuracy of the subsequent analysis are considerably enhanced. The lifespan of the instrument analyzing the sample is also increased. The AutoClean system conforms to EPA3640 and has been widely applied in environmental monitoring, agricultural testing, food testing and life sciences.
Automated Gel Permeation Chromatography Clean-Up System
- Automate sample preparation procedures including injection, separation & purification, collection and solvent recovery
- User friendly software, with intuitive graphic interface
- High precision dual plunger infusion pump
- High efficiency stainless steel gel purification column saves time and solvents
- Automatic needle rinse on inner and outer surface minimizes cross contamination
- Fraction collection can be programmed by time, peak, and/or a combination of six collection methods
- Solvent recovery function increases savings by reducing solvent use
- System can be integrated with the SepLine-S1 Auto SPE
- A variety of vial sizes and rack configurations are available