LabTech Analytical Isocratic LC600I HPLC
This LabTech Analytical Isocratic LC600I HPLC is in excellent condition.
HPLC is the most widely used method for the purification and separation of the components in a sample. LabTech HPLC Systems are the flexible and reliable workhorses that can meet your fundamental HPLC separation requirements. The systems are synonymous with dependability and versatility.
LabTech offers Isocratic (one pump) or Binary (two pumps) HPLC systems.
- Compact design provides flexible configurations to meet various applications.
- High accuracy, precision, and sensitivity.
- Small dead volume, low noise, and low drift.
- Large LCD screen for convenient operation.
P600 High Pressure Liquid Pump
- Sealed design for dustproof operation.
- Special servo motor with CPLD control technique, providing high accuracy, long duration, and low noise.
- 10 ml or 50 ml of pump head are optional.
- Standard on-line plunger cleaning.
- Unique flow calibration and auto-compensation technique.
UV600PLUS UV detector
- Compact Carl Zeiss optical platform.
- High sensitivity, extremely low noise and drift.
- Programmable, automatic changing of the wavelength, which increases the selectivity and sensitivity.
- Automatic wavelength calibration.
- Stop-flow scan for qualitative and purity analysis.
- Convenient counter-control function allows for easy control of pump and detector.
- The digital signal collecting technique is more accurate than analog signal collecting method.
- Compatible with Office software. Output data and spectra in Word format for analysis report with diagrams and text. Also, can output the results in Excel format for secondary calculation. Quantitative results and remark text can be saved into Access database.
- Data are read by CDF format and in compliance with AIA standard plus compatible with other companies’ chromatography workstations, such as Agilent and Waters.
- Advanced LIMS function for output of results to LIMS.
|P600 high pressure liquid pump|
|Principle tandem double plunger|
|Flow range||0.001ï½ž9.999ml/min Analytical type|
|0.01~49.99ml/min Semi-preparative type|
|Flow precision||<0.08%RSD Analytical|
|<0.1%RSD Semi-preparative type|
|Flow accuracy||Â±1% Analytical|
|Â±2% Semi-preparative type|
|Plunger cleaning||On-line cleaning|
|UV600PLUS UV detector|
|Light source||Deuterium lamp (standard)Tungsten lamp (optional)|
|Wavelength accuracy||Â±1.0 nm|
|Wavelength precision||Â±0.2 nm|
|Chromatography Workstation||CDF data format: compatible with Microsoft Office, AIA standard, and workstations of many leading manufacturers, such as Agilent and Waters.|
|Settable parameters of pump, detector, and autosampler|
|Settable sample load method|
|Automatically process peak identification, baseline correction, segmentation of overlapped peaks.|
|Quantitative results can be output to Excel format via clipboard; Analysis records can be saved directly into an Access database.|
|The arithmetic program can overlap different chromatogram simultaneously.|
|The consumption of mobile phase can be monitored automatically.|
|Injection rage||1Î¼lï½ž5000Î¼l in 1Î¼l increment|
|Injection precision (>10 Î¼l RSD)||full loop 0.3%; partial loop 0.5%; Î¼l pickup 1.0%|
|Sample capacity||2 well plates of 96 or 384 wells; 96 vials (1.5ml) or 24 vials (10ml)|
|Needle wash||1 solvent with 250ml reservoir|
|Column Oven||Vertical type|
|Temperature control range: RT-120Â°C|
|Temperature accuracy: 0.1Â°C|
|Temperature control mode: PID|