ACZET CY 4102C SERIES PRECISION BALANCE
with LCD DISPLAYDETAILS: Automatic Internal Calibration, LCD back-lit display, GLP/GMP procedure. Professional Level Description with features: Aczet's CY-C Series precision balances have most advanced features with Mono- Tech technology. Aczet's Advanced Precision Balances includes many models to suit various precision weighing applications. Our precision balances come with all the intelligent capability you need for your daily routine application other than "Basic Weighing" in the lab and does it all reliably and precisely. Built-in application program other than basic weighing ease your routine lab work like:
- Piece Counting
- Percent Weighing
- Animal Weighing
- Check weighing
- Density Determination
- Aczet precision balances comes with fully automatic internal calibration. Thanks to Perfect Self Automatic Calibration (PSAC) when ambient temperature changes by specific value or once defined time interval is elapsed it performs internal calibration fully automatically using internal weights, therefore balance ensure to deliver consistently accurate result.
- Metal housing eliminates the effects of thunderstorms or electromagnetic inter-faience from other equipment’s. It also protects the weighing sensor from environmental influences which enhances the performance even with intensive use in harsh environments.
- High contrast LED back-lit LCD display is exceptionally easy to read under any room lighting conditions with digit size 15 mm.
- Only a single cable is required to transfer balance data to MS Excel or other Windows application through RS232C interface. No troublesome interface attachment or software installation is necessary. This unique feature makes Aczet balance extremely convenient for data analysis.
- The proven Mono-Tech weighing technology guarantees long operation life and extreme ruggedness Aczet professional balances with built in clock and facility of editing IDNR and LID for individual reading makes your documents comply according to ISO/GLP.
- Capacity bar graph show how much of the weighing range is still available.
- User can weigh in various weighing units like mg, g, ct, oz, dwt, tola, mommes, baht, grain, mesghal, ozt, Hong Kong Taels, Singapore Taels, Taiwan Taels. This extends flexibility to the user.
- Standard Under weighing hook for below balance weighing.
- CPR 02 or Statistic printer
- Vibrosorb (VRD01)
- Remote display (CRD01)
- Weigh track (CWT01)
- Density kit Solid (CDK01)
- Density kit liquid (CDK02)