The Waters Acquity UPLC system provides you with reproducible, dependable, and data-rich results for challenging separations. This UPLC system features a wide range of flow rates, back pressures, and linear velocities, with increased throughput with high efficiency so you get the most for your time and resources. This contained tower UPLC system holds a sample manager, column manager, binary solvent manager, and a PDA detector.
The ACQUITY PDA Detector allows your laboratory to detect and quantify lower concentrations of sample analytes and compare spectra across wavelengths and broad concentration ranges. It has data rates of up to 80 Hz, noise specifications of 10 µAU, and an extended linear range.
With the PDA detector, you can fulfill multiple UPLC/MS detection strategy requirements for the identification of components that are difficult to resolve by conventional HPLC-based methods.
- Quantitates trace impurities at levels to 0.004% with low signal-to-noise ratios, high optical and digital resolution, and library matching
- Achieves UPLC/PDA separations with flexible parameter control and sampling rates for accurate, reproducible integration
- Offers efficient light transmission for maximum sensitivity
- Provides simultaneous 2D and 3D operation in either Empower or MassLynx Software
- Wavelengths of 190 to 500 nm and up to 2.0 AU without compromising linearity
- 1.3% deviation at 2.0 AU
- 5.0% deviation at 2.8 AU