This is a new LabTech UV-Vis Spectrophotometer BlueStar A.
BlueStar UV-Vis spectrophotometers with fixed bandwidth of 1 nm or 2nm offer high-performance, reliability and exceptional value.
- Large LCD and friendly interface for ease of operation.
- Optimized optics improve signal to noise ratio.
- Micro-stepping drive simplifies the mechanical complexity, reduces maintenance and improves the instrument longevity.
- Advanced 32bit CPU guarantees sophisticated data processing and graphic display.
Crossed C-T Mode
- High efficient plane holographic grating
- Optical parts with SiO2 overcoating
- Sealed monochromator
- Autoswitch of light
- SourceStray light: 0.03%T
Automatic Six-position Cell Holder
- Spacious sample compartment can hold up to a 100mm cell
- Various types of cell holders can be selected for different applications
- Auto- rotary six-position cell holder, shortens the sample exchange time
- Entrance port and exit ports of the light beam in the sample chamber are protected by quartz window, to prevent the optical system from contamination.
Unique Mechanical Design
- Sealed optical system, air contamination resistant
- Dust-proof, damp-proof, anticorrosive
- Low interior heating dissipation does not interfere with optical parts
- Effective anti-external interference
- Extremely low background noise
- Top quality key components from well-known manufacturers include deuterium lamp, silicon photodiode detector, and holographic grating.
- Spectrum scanning
- Photometric measurement
- Kinetic measurement
- Quantitative determination
- Multi component analysis
|Optical System||Split Beam, C-T monochromator, holographic grating|
|Wavelength Rang||190 ~1100nm|
|Photometric Method||Transmittance, Absorbance, Energy|
|Absorbance Range||-3 ~ 3Abs|
|Photometric Accuracy||Â±0.002A (0 ~ 0.5A), Â±0.004A (0.5 ~ 1A),Â Â±0.3% T|
|Photometric Repeatability||â‰¤0.001A (0 ~ 0.5A), â‰¤0.002A (0.5 ~ 1A),Â Â±0.1% T|
|Wavelength Scan Speed||Adjustable (Fast, Middle, Low)|
|Stray Light||â‰¤0.05% T|
|Drift||â‰¤0.0005A/h (500nm, 0A)|
|Noise||Â±0.0002A (500nm, P-P)|
|Light Source||Halogen tungsten lamp / Deuterium lamp (Auto-switch)|
|Cell Holder||Automatic six-position cell holder|
|Display||320 Ã— 240 pixel, LCD|
|Control Mode||Local control or PC control|
|Dimensions (WxDxH) Inch||20x19x10|