This is a new Eppendorf 5702 Benchtop Centrifuge.
The Eppendorf 5702 Centrifuge is a high-performance laboratory centrifuge designed for the separation of various samples. With a compact design and a maximum speed of 4,400 RPM (rotations per minute), this centrifuge is ideal for a wide range of applications in research, clinical and industrial laboratories.
The Eppendorf 5702 Centrifuge features a rotor with a capacity of 4 x 100 mL or 30 x 1.5/2 mL tubes, allowing for flexible use with a variety of sample sizes. The centrifuge also features an intuitive control panel with an easy-to-use interface for easy operation, with a variety of programmable features for customized runs.
- Max. speed: 3,000 x g (4,400 rpm)
- Very compact footprint to fit on every lab bench
- Very quiet operation to benefit your environment
- Low access height for simple loading and unloading of samples
- SOFT brake function for slow acceleration and braking. Optimized for cell separation by gradient centrifugation
- “At set RPM” function starts the timer when the selected rotational speed is reached for reproducible centrifugation runs
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 32 x 40 x 24 cm
- Weight: 20 kg
- Eppendorf Swing-bucket rotor: A-4-38 Maximum speed: 4400 rpm / max 4x400g