We have an immediate opening for the following positions:
The Sales Administrator is the primary contact for our customers and is a key role to our organization. Performs administrative activities in support of the Sales department. Routes incoming calls to appropriate staff, compose routine correspondence, general typing, office filing and special projects as assigned. The Sales Administrator excels at interpersonal communication as well as proficiency with computers and office equipment, multi-task while demonstrating patience along with strong organization and time management skills.
- Maintain a strong commitment to quality and customer service, meeting or exceeding the expectations of the customer.
- Promptly dispatch and maintain shared e-mails to proper salesperson or appropriate staff.
- Able to quickly assess a customer’s needs and prioritize workload.
- Database entry and maintenance as needed.
- Type correspondence, documents, quotes, emails.
- Route incoming calls to appropriate staff or record detailed messages.
- Daily office filing.
- Any other duties/tasks as assigned or requested by the General Manager, CEO or Senior Sales Associate.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience: 1-3 years’ experience in Administrative, customer service and office protocols is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals
- Strong organization, multi-tasking and prioritizing
- Commitment to Team Atmosphere
- Excellent computer skills
- Previous administrative experience a plus
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Experience interacting directly with customers
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook
Fill in your application with the link below and send it to: email@example.com