This Varian CP-3800 GC is in excellent condition. The Varian CP-3800 GC meets all your analytical requirements with practical solutions for simple and complex applications. In a standard configuration, the CP-3800 accommodates up to three injectors and three detectors, all operating simultaneously. In addition, the CP-3800 is easily configured to perform on-line analyses for monitoring critical gas and liquid process streams. The CP-3800’s flexible platform lets you start with a basic configuration and add a wide variety of options in the field. Options include additional channels, gas and liquid sampling valves, and external sampling devices. Future upgrades guarantee that you can meet changing requirements at a moment’s notice.
System features include:
- Three injectors, columns and detectors can be installed and operated simultaneously.
- The CP-1177 Split/Splitless capillary injector is optimized for both split and splitless injections.
- Electronic or manual control of carrier gas.
- Ethernet® communications with full networking capability.
- A full suite of universal and selective detectors – FID, TCD, ECD, TSD(N, P), PFPD (S, P, N, C, Metals), and Mass Spectrometers.
- Large, swing-out pneumatics for easy access.
- Seven heated zones and seven external events for maximum flexibilityand custom configurations.
- Up to eight separately programmed and stored analytical methods.
- Intuitive, function-based keyboard with large, dot matrix display for ease of use in method building and viewing instrument status.
- Built-in Custom Solutions capability – valve systems, custom plumbing, six-position valve oven, methanizer.
- Large column oven for easy access and installation of up to three analytical columns. A complete range of GC automation and sample preparation techniques– the CP-8400 AutoSampler with dual and duplicate injections into two injectors, Solid Phase Micro Extraction, Purge and Trap, Heated Headspace, and the Archon Purge and Trap AutoSampler