This is a new HTA HT2000H Static Headspace Autosampler 42 Position.
The HT2000H is designed to satisfy the most demanding needs of robustness and ease of use, the HT2000H represents the ideal solution for headspace injection in GC and GC-MS analysis.
HT2000H features the lowest cost of operations in the market. No carrier gas is needed because gas is used only for purging between samples. No o-rings or seals to replace, saving hours of unnecessary downtime. No magnetic or special caps are required, because vial transport is positive and reliable. Allows you to instruct the system to shut off heating when the run is completed in order to reduce electrical consumption.
- Syringe volume: 2.5ml (standard); optional: 1ml
- Syringe temperature: ambient; 40–150°C
- Sample volume: steps of 0.01ml
- Sample homogenization: up to 15
- Sample speed: 0.5–100ml/min
- Fits most GCs and GC/MSs
- Compatible with Agilent ChemStation
- Comparable to Agilent & CTC samplers
- Easy to use
- The lowest total cost of ownership in the industry