The Agilent Ultivo Triple Quadrupole LC/MS is a liquid chromatograph triple quadrupole mass spectrometer that performs MS/MS using three sets of parallel. Conquer Scientific offers a wide range of LC/MS Systems. Contact a Sales Representative today to get the LC/MS fit for your needs!
Agilent Ultivo Triple Quadrupole LC/MS System
- Agilent Ultivo Triple Quadrupole LC/MS System
- Agilent G6465A Ultivo Triple Quadrupole LC/TQ
- Agilent G7104C 1260 Infinity II Flexible Pump
- Agilent G7115A 1260 Infinity II Diode Array Detector
- Agilent G7167A 1260 Infinity II Multisampler
- G7116A 1260 Infinity II Multicolumn Thermostatted Compartment
- MS 40+ Vacuum Pump
- Ultivo Masshunter LC/TQ Data System for Full Instrument Control and Data Acquisition
- MS Sample Introduction
- Mass Spec Workbench
- Installation & Familiarization
Brand New Quads installed along with software upgrade.
Pre-owned / Tested Working
Agilent Ultivo LCMS
Founded by a scientist, with the needs of scientists in mind, Conquer Scientific has supported laboratories with quality pre-owned laboratory equipment at an affordable cost since 2003. With Conquer you can also expect expert service and support, along with installation, training, and trade-in options. From general lab equipment such as centrifuges and balances, to analytical instrumentation such as HPLC, IC, GC and MS systems, Conquer offers options to keep your laboratory running efficiently.
Looking for replacement parts and consumables? Visit our Chromatography Parts website at www.ChromatographyParts.com.