TRANSFORM STANDARD PROCEDURES INTO ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE
This Waters Acquity UPLC H-Class System is in excellent condition.
The ACQUITY UPLC ® H-Class System is the only quaternary based liquid chromatographic system that was designed for TRUE UPLC PERFORMANCE without compromise. Whether you routinely develop new methods or you perform routine analysis and support large numbers of samples, the ACQUITY UPLC H-Class System can help you reach your laboratory’s goals of decreasing the time to result, while increasing the depth and quality of the information about your samples.
As an analytical laboratory, you solve problems and provide scientific information to other business units within your company. You require scientific tools that give you definitive results. You need flexibility to handle the diversity samples you support and you need your tools to fit within your existing laboratory workflows. What you don’t need is to compromise the quality of data or timeliness of the result.
SYSTEMS THAT MEET YOUR NEEDS FOR TODAY AND TOMORROW
- Improve laboratory efficiency by moving methods to UPLC® Technology
- Tools to simplify and streamline your method development workflow
- Increased resolution provides improved characterization of your complex samples
- Ideally suited to reproduce existing HPLC, UHPLC, and UPLC methods
If you are performing routine analyses or developing methods, or just prefer the flexibility of multi-solvent capabilities in a quaternary-based system, the only choice has been HPLC. Until now.
The ACQUITY UPLC H-Class is a streamlined system that brings together the flexibility and simplicity of quaternary solvent blending and a flow-through-needle injector to deliver the advanced performance expected of UPLC type separations – high resolution, sensitivity, and improved throughput – while maintaining the robustness and reliability that ACQUITY systems are known for.
Choosing the ACQUITY UPLC H-Class enables you to continue running existing HPLC methods on a forward-looking LC platform that allows you to confidently and seamlessly transition to UPLC separations, when you’re ready, using integrated system tools and reliable column kits for method transfer and method development that simplify migration.
With the ACQUITY UPLC H-Class, your laboratory can achieve UPLC-quality separations without changing the way you work. The familiar design of the ACQUITY UPLC H-Class’s Quaternary Solvent Manager (QSM) and Sample Manager (SM-FTN), with flow-through needle design, gives you all the flexibility and usability of your current HPLC while still achieving the highly efficient separations that only UPLC can provide.
Highest resolution of any quaternary LC system
- Improve your laboratory’s efficiency by scaling your methods to UPLC Technology
- Use UPLC’s unmatched resolution to get better characterization of your complex samples
- Take advantage of tools that simplify and streamline your method development workflow
- Future-proof your lab by running your existing HPLC and UHPLC methods today and then transitioning to UPLC when you are ready
The UPLC difference
With dispersion of less than 10 μL, the ACQUITY UPLC H-Class System delivers the highest resolution of any quaternary LC system in the market.
Achieving true UPLC performance requires that system dispersion (or extra-column bandspread) be matched to the peak widths associated with narrow-bore columns packed with sub-2-μm particles. While other systems might be designed for high pressure, it doesn’t mean they’re designed to deliver the sharp peaks associated with UPLC performance and the ACQUITY UPLC H-Class System.
Features and Benefits
- Get the flexibility of multi-solvent blending with the Quaternary Solvent Manager (QSM), and blend four solvents in any combination or proportion. Expand to up to nine solvents with the optional and integrated solvent-select valve for even greater flexibility. Automated solvent compressibility allows you to run any solvent in any combination without loss in accuracy or precision.
- High-precision injections with direct inject sampling. The needle-in-flow path design ensures an accurate needle seal at high pressure. Injection volumes from 0.1 μL up to 1 mL are supported. Ultra-low carryover is managed through programmable method settings to ensure compatibility even with the most sensitive mass spectrometers.
- Accurate temperature control across the entire column.Configurable for 1 to 6 columns, each housed in individual temperature-controlled zones with active pre-heating and a temperature range of 4 to 90 °C.
- Low-dispersion detection capabilities. The ACQUITY UPLC H-Class System is the only quaternary LC system in the market with a wide range of detectors that have been optimized for true UPLC performance. Minimizing dispersion and optimizing the electronics and optical paths for the narrow UPLC peaks yields the highest sensitivity and repeatability with the most accurate quantification.
- Significantly reduce the time you spend in the prep lab by automating the formulation of mobile phases at specific pH and ionic strength from reservoirs of pure solvents or concentrated stock solutions using Auto•Blend Plus Compatible with reversed-phase, IEX, and SEC, this technology makes routine analyses easier to manage and execute and streamlines method development and method robustness testing by allowing you to test even the smallest changes in pH and ionic strength without needing to make each individual buffer.
- Automatically manage gradient start time and pre-injection steps in parallel with SmartStart Technology. This allows you to compensate for system volume differences when transferring methods between different LC systems or to minimize inject-to-inject cycle times for high throughput applications.
- Compliance ready. Qualification of laboratory instrumentation is an integral part of compliance with regulatory and quality standards such as GMP, GLP, ISO 17025, USP <1058>, and others. The ACQUITY UPLC H-Class System supports Waters Empower based automated system qualification tool (SQT), which minimizes the time and cost associated with annual qualification.
- Supported in Empower, Masslynx, UNIFI, and several 3rd party software packages.
- Quaternary Solvent Manager
- Solvent Tray
- Column Heater
- TUV Detector
- Sampler Manager
- Cables and connectors
***Column Manager available for an additional cost.
Note: Licenses for Waters’ software products are not transferable. Any customer who purchases Waters products are advised that in order to hold a valid license to use the Waters’ software, they must purchase a license and appropriate Application Manager directly from Waters.