This Agilent/HP 8453 UV-Visible Spectrophotometer with G1120A Multicell transport is in excellent condition. The Agilent 8453 spectrophotometer is a single-beam, microprocessor-controlled, UV-visible spectrophotometer with collimating optics. With its diode-array technology, the spectrophotometer is much faster than comparable conventional instruments—with more precision, more sensitivity and more reproducible results. Accessories include special cell holders, peristaltic pumps, autosampler, a multicell transport, a Peltier temperature control accessory, and valve unit and valve-pump controller.
The spectrophotometer can be either controlled from HP and non-HP personal computers equipped with Agilent ChemStation software for UV-Visible spectroscopy (personal computers used should be certified by UL1950), or from the dedicated handheld controller that comes with the Agilent/HP 8453 UV-Visible Spectrophotometer.
*The listed price is for instrument with Single Cell holder.*
Additional features include:
- Easy to use – direct access to the cell holder and cells, built-in buttons at the front for triggering measurements
- Stable optics – excellent wavelength reproducibility due to the ceramic spectrograph manufactured under license from Carl Zeiss and high photometric accuracy due to the low noise electronics.
- Flexible accessories – Built-in interfaces for interconnectivity with accessories. Agilent’s multicell transport, Peltier thermostatted cell holder, sipper system, or autosampler. Gilson autosamplers, Labsphere diffuse reflectance accessories, or fiber optics couplers from Custom Sensors & Technology.
- GLP built-in – Serial and firmware revision number held in firmware. Extensive self-test procedures for lamp intensity, wavelength accuracy and noise to ensure consistent performance. Built-in log book carries the results of self-tests, notes on instrument maintenance and lamp timers.
- Easy to exchange pre-aligned deuterium and tungsten lamp light sources.
- Firmware upgrades supported via built-in communication interfaces.
Note: Licenses for Agilent´s software products are not transferable. Any customer who purchases Agilent products are advised to contact Agilent for license requirements.
All Brand Names and Logos depicted at our website are the trademarks of the respective companies. We are not their representative nor authorized resellers.