Agilent 6210 G1969A TOF LC/MS System
- Normal flow LC/MS with a binary pump, quaternary pump, well-plate sampler (or autosampler) and ESI , APCI, APPI or MMI ion sources
- Microflow LC/MS with a capillary pump, micro well-plate sampler and ESI, APCI or MMI ion source
- Nanoflow LC/MS with a nanopump, micro well-plate sampler and nanospray source or dual nanospray source
- TOF system with an AP-MALDI source
- ESI – Electrospray Ionization
- APCI – Atmospheric Pressure Chemical Ionization
- APPI – Atmospheric Pressure Photo Ionization
- MALDI – Matrix-Assisted Laser Desorption Ionization
- MMI – Multimode Ionization
The system uses the same Agilent MassHunter Software to enable these advantages, although the AP-MALDI TOF system uses only the TOF portion of the software.
Note: Licenses for Agilent´s software products are not transferable. Any customer who purchases Agilent products are advised to contact Agilent for license requirements.
All Brand Names and Logos depicted at our website are the trademarks of the respective companies. We are not their representative nor authorized resellers.