- The ACQUITY UPLC System eliminates significant time and cost per sample from your analytical process while improving the quality of your results. By outperforming traditional or optimized HPLC, this technology allows chromatographers to work at higher efficiencies with a much wider range of linear velocities, flow rates, and backpressures.
- UPLC Technology, which has been adopted successfully in laboratories around the world for the most demanding separations, is highly robust, dependable, and reproducible. What differentiates the holistic design of ACQUITY UPLC systems is Waters’ patented sub-2-μm hybrid particle chemistry, which offers significant benefits over today’s HPLC systems equipped with standard 5-μm particle chemistries.
- The ACQUITY UPLC System, used on its own or paired with Waters optical and MS detection technologies, provides unique end-to-end solutions for all industries and applications, including: ADME screening, food safety, bioanalysis, clinical, metabolite identification, metabonomics, method development, opens access, and routine quality screens. Since its invention, ACQUITY UPLC Technology has enabled analytical chemists to reach far beyond conventional HPLC separations.
- QUATTRO PREMIER specializes quantitative applications, including ADME screening, bioanalysis, clinical analysis, as well as food safety and environmental monitoring, require high sensitivity, high performance LC/MS/MS instrumentation. Meeting stringent regulatory guidelines may also be necessary with these applications. Now you can achieve high performance and low detection limits in a compact, easy-to-use system that includes the Waters Quattro Premier XE Tandem Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer, featuring T-Wave (Traveling Wave) technology for complete UPLC compatibility.
This system includes:
- Sample manager
- Binary Solvent manager
- Column Heater
- Waters Quattro Premier
- Roughing pump with connectors
Note: Licenses for Waters’ software products are not transferable. Any customer who purchases Waters products are advised that in order to hold a valid license to use the Waters’ software, they must purchase a license and appropriate Application Manager directly from Waters.