This Waters Micromass ZQ Mass Spectrometer with 2695/2795 HPLC Separations Module is in excellent condition.
This System includes:
- Waters Micromass ZQ Mass Spectrometer ( MS / MSD / LCMS / LC-MS / LC MS )
- Waters 2795 / 2695 Separations Module (LC / HPLC )
- Waters Column Compartment / Column Heater
- Computer with MassLynx 4.1
- Edwards 28 Pump
Additional options available:
- Waters 996 PDA Detector
- Waters 2996 PDA Detector
- Waters 2487 Dual Absorbance Detector
- Waters Micromass MUX-UV 2488 Detector
- Waters 486 Tunable Absorbance Detector
- Waters 410 Differential Refractometer Detector
Micromass ZQ Detector — The ZQ Detector is a quadrupole mass analyzer that can determine the mass-to-charge ratio (m/z) of diverse analytes. An HPLC system, or syringe pump, delivers liquid sample to the instrument’s analyzer source. There the sample molecules ionize by means of one of two ionization modes: electrospray (ESI) or atmospheric pressure chemical ionization (APCI). In ESI mode, sample molecules ionize in solution before they reach the source. On entering the evacuated source, they begin a desolvation process. In APCI mode, an electrical discharge inside the source ionizes the sample molecules whereupon they undergo desolvation. The ions ultimately reach the quadrupole, which separates them according to their mass-to-charge ratios. A photomultiplier then detects the massseparated ions, amplifies their signals, and sends the mass information to the data system.