The Waters Alliance 2695 Separations Module is a high performance liquid chromatographic system with a quaternary, low-pressure mixing pump and inline vacuum degassing. Designed for in-vitro diagnostic testing to analyze many compounds, the Waters 2695 features flow rates from 50 uL/min to 5 mL/min and can be generated for use with 2.1 mm ID columns and larger. Specifications:
- Solvents: 1 to 4
- Max operating pressure: 5000 psi
- Flow rate range: 0.000 to 10.000 mL/min
- Number of sample vials: 120 vials, configured in five carousels of 24 vials each
- Number of sample injections:1 to 99 injections per sample vial
- Operating temperature: 4 to 40° C (39 to 104° F)
- Power: 950 VA (maximum)
- Dimensions (H x D x W): 22.5" x 22.5" x 18" (57.1 x 57.1 x 45.7 cm)
- Weight: 100 lb (45.5 kg)
The Waters 2487 Dual Absorbance Detector: is a two-channel, tunable, ultraviolet/visible (UV/Vis) detector designed for high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) applications. Applications such as in-vitro diagnostic testing to analyze many compounds, including diagnostic indicators and therapeutically monitored compounds. The Detector can operate either as a stand-alone unit (with a chart recorder or integrator) or as an integral part of a Waters chromatography system. Configured with either the Waters systems Millennium 32 Chromatography Manager, the Waters Alliance HPLC systems (the 2690, 2690D or 2790 Separations Module) or the Waters PowerLine system. Capabilities include:
- Stand-alone programmability: Stores up to 10 user-defined programs (or methods) consisting of up to 16 programmable timed events and 2 threshold events each.
- Single or dual wavelength: Monitors absorbance at one or two discrete wavelengths.
- Wavelength verification reference: Ensures wavelength accuracy.
- Automatic second order filter: Automatically engaged for wavelengths 370 nm and greater and removed for wavelengths 369 nm or less.
- Spectrum scan and storage: Supports spectrum scan, display, subtraction, storage, and playback, in addition to standard tunable absorbance and UV/Vis functionality.
- Cuvette qualification: Facilitates qualification of the detector by insertion of a standard in a cuvette without breaking any fluidic connections. Waters qualification kits are available in cuvette form to support this feature. This feature also allows you to use the 2487 Detector as a benchtop spectrophotometer.
- Cuvette sample analysis: Allows the spectrum of any sample placed in the cuvette to be recorded.
Waters 2487 Dual Absorbance UV/Vis Detector
|Wavelength range||190 to 700 nm|
|Wavelength accuracy||+1.0 nm|
|Wavelength repeatability||+0.1 nm|
|Single λ dry noise||<5 µAU (at 230 nm, 1 –second digital filter, 30-second segments, 10-Hz data rate, analytical cell)|
|Wet noise||<8 µAU (at 230 nm, 1-second digital filter 30-second segments, 10-Hz data rate, analytical cell)|
|Dual channel noise (dry)||<35 µAU (measured at 230 nm, running at 230 to 280 nm with 2-second filter at 1-Hz data rate; dry, analytical cell)|
|Dual channel noise (wet)||<45 µAU (measured at 230 nm, running at 230 to 280 nm with 2-second filter at 1-Hz data rate; 1 ml/min, flow of acetonitrile, analytical cell)|
|Linearity||<5% at 2.5 AU, propylparaben at 257 nm|
|Drift||1.0 x 10-4 AU/hr. max (∆T = +2°C/hr.)|
|Thermal drift||1.0 x 10-4 AU/°C max (∆T = +2°C/hr.)|
|Sensitivity setting range||0.0001 to 4.0000 AUFS|
|Filter setting range||Single-wavelength: 0.1 to 5.0 seconds Dual-wavelength: 1 to 50 seconds|
|Time-constant||To 5.0-second Hamming filter|
|Digital data rates||1,2,5,10,20,40,80 Hz (single channel) 1,2 Hz (dual channel)|
|Analog output data rates (single λ mode)||10,20,40,80 Hz (channel A) 10 Hz only (channel B)|
|Lamp source||30-W High Brightness Deuterium lamp, 0.5 nm aperture, pre-aligned 2000 silicon photodiodes (matched pair)|
|Second-order filter||Automatic for wavelengths > 370 nm|
|Wavelength calibration filter||Erbium filter, used at startup or on demand|
|Flow cell||TaperSlit flow cell design|
|Nitrogen purge||Purge fitting present on optics bench|
|Path length||10 mm (standard analytical)|
|Cell volume||10 µL (standard analytical)|
|Pressure limit||6895 kPa (69 bar,1000 psi)|
|Materials||316 stainless steel, fused silica, Tygon|
|Operating temperature||4 to 40 °C (39 to 104 °F)|
|Operating humidity||20% to <95%, noncondensing|
|Shipping and storage||-30 to +60 °C|
|Shipping and storage humidity||0% to <95% noncondensing|
Note: Licenses for Waters’ software products are not transferable. Any customer who purchases Waters products are advised that in order to hold a valid license to use the Waters’ software, they must purchase a license and appropriate Application Manager directly from Waters.
- Cables & connectors