This Waters Alliance 2695 with 2487 Dual Absorbance Detector HPLC System is in excellent condition and comes with a computer with pre-installed Masslynx 4.1 Software.
The Waters Alliance 2695 Separations Module is a high performance liquid chromatographic system with a quaternary, low-pressure mixing pump and inline vacuum degassing. Designed for in-vitro diagnostic testing to analyze many compounds, the Waters 2695 features flow rates from 50 uL/min to 5 mL/min and can be generated for use with 2.1 mm ID columns and larger.
- Solvents: 1 to 4
- Max operating pressure: 5000 psi
- Flow rate range: 0.000 to 10.000 mL/min
- Number of sample vials: 120 vials, configured in five carousels of 24 vials each
- Number of sample injections:1 to 99 injections per sample vial
- Operating temperature: 4 to 40° C (39 to 104° F)
- Power: 950 VA (maximum)
- Dimensions (H x D x W): 22.5″ x 22.5″ x 18″ (57.1 x 57.1 x 45.7 cm)
- Weight: 100 lb (45.5 kg)
The Waters 2487 Dual Absorbance Detector: is a two-channel, tunable, ultraviolet/visible (UV/Vis) detector designed for high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) applications. Applications such as in-vitro diagnostic testing to analyze many compounds, including diagnostic indicators and therapeutically monitored compounds. The Detector can operate either as a stand-alone unit (with a chart recorder or integrator) or as an integral part of a Waters chromatography system. Configured with either the Waters systems Millennium 32 Chromatography Manager, the Waters Alliance HPLC systems (the 2690, 2690D or 2790 Separations Module) or the Waters PowerLine system.
- Stand-alone programmability: Stores up to 10 user-defined programs (or methods) consisting of up to 16 programmable timed events and 2 threshold events each.
- Single or dual wavelength: Monitors absorbance at one or two discrete wavelengths.
- Wavelength verification reference: Ensures wavelength accuracy.
- Automatic second order filter: Automatically engaged for wavelengths 370 nm and greater and removed for wavelengths 369 nm or less.
- Spectrum scan and storage: Supports spectrum scan, display, subtraction, storage, and playback, in addition to standard tunable absorbance and UV/Vis functionality.
- Cuvette qualification: Facilitates qualification of the detector by insertion of a standard in a cuvette without breaking any fluidic connections. Waters qualification kits are available in cuvette form to support this feature. This feature also allows you to use the 2487 Detector as a benchtop spectrophotometer.
- Cuvette sample analysis: Allows the spectrum of any sample placed in the cuvette to be recorded.
Waters 2487 Dual Absorbance UV/Vis Detector
|Wavelength range||190 to 700 nm|
|Wavelength accuracy||+1.0 nm|
|Wavelength repeatability||+0.1 nm|
|Single λ dry noise||<5 µAU
(at 230 nm, 1 –second digital filter, 30-second segments, 10-Hz data rate, analytical cell)
|Wet noise||<8 µAU
(at 230 nm, 1-second digital filter 30-second segments, 10-Hz data rate, analytical cell)
|Dual channel noise (dry)||<35 µAU
(measured at 230 nm, running at 230 to 280 nm with 2-second filter at 1-Hz data rate; dry, analytical cell)
|Dual channel noise (wet)||<45 µAU
(measured at 230 nm, running at 230 to 280 nm with 2-second filter at 1-Hz data rate; 1 ml/min, flow of acetonitrile, analytical cell)
|Linearity||<5% at 2.5 AU, propylparaben at 257 nm|
|Drift||1.0 x 10-4 AU/hr. max (∆T = +2°C/hr.)|
|Thermal drift||1.0 x 10-4 AU/°C max (∆T = +2°C/hr.)|
|Sensitivity setting range||0.0001 to 4.0000 AUFS|
|Filter setting range||Single-wavelength: 0.1 to 5.0 seconds
Dual-wavelength: 1 to 50 seconds
|Time-constant||To 5.0-second Hamming filter|
|Digital data rates||1,2,5,10,20,40,80 Hz (single channel)
1,2 Hz (dual channel)
|Analog output data rates (single λ mode)||10,20,40,80 Hz (channel A)
10 Hz only (channel B)
|Lamp source||30-W High Brightness Deuterium lamp, 0.5 nm aperture, pre-aligned 2000 silicon photodiodes (matched pair)|
|Second-order filter||Automatic for wavelengths > 370 nm|
|Wavelength calibration filter||Erbium filter, used at startup or on demand|
|Flow cell||TaperSlit flow cell design|
|Nitrogen purge||Purge fitting present on optics bench|
|Path length||10 mm (standard analytical)|
|Cell volume||10 µL (standard analytical)|
|Pressure limit||6895 kPa (69 bar,1000 psi)|
|Materials||316 stainless steel, fused silica, Tygon|
|Operating temperature||4 to 40 °C (39 to 104 °F)|
|Operating humidity||20% to <95%, noncondensing|
|Shipping and storage||-30 to +60 °C|
|Shipping and storage humidity||0% to <95% noncondensing|
Note: Licenses for Waters’ software products are not transferable. Any customer who purchases Waters products are advised that in order to hold a valid license to use the Waters’ software, they must purchase a license and appropriate Application Manager directly from Waters.
- Cables & connectors