UHPLC transforms the expectations of laboratories worldwide
UHPLC Technology, which has been adopted successfully in laboratories around the world for the most demanding separations, is highly robust, dependable, and reproducible.
- Work at higher efficiencies with a much wider range of linear velocities, flow rates, and backpressures
- Higher flow rates and increased throughput result in superior resolution and sensitivity
- Eliminate significant time and cost per sample, while improving quality of results
- Benefit from Waters’ patented sub-2-μm hybrid particle chemistry
The ACQUITY UHPLC PDA Detector provides highly sensitive spectral information to aid in making better decisions about an analysis.
- Spectral analysis from 190 to 500nm
- Low-volume, light-guided flowcell improves light transmission efficiency, allowing quantitation up to 2.0 AU without compromising linearity
- Definitive compound identification and co-elution detection with simultaneous 2D and 3D operation
The ACQUITY UPLC® Column Manager is designed for high-productivity UPLC® sample processing. It provides automated switching for up to four columns with dimensions up to 2.1 mm in internal diameter (I.D.) and 150 mm in length, as well as a bypass channel for flow injections.
- Heating and cooling from 10 to 90 °C
- Lifetime usage information tracked for each column
- Advanced design pre-column solvent heating/ post-column passive cooling
- Inlet valve available in right- or left-handed orientation
The ACQUITY UPLC Process Sample Manager (PSM) gives process development engineers a better understanding of their processes, automating both atline and online sample analyses, with minimal intervention.
The automation brought to process sample analysis by the ACQUITY UPLC PSM streamlines workflow and assures analytical consistency, reducing the number of tedious and error-prone steps in the analysis.
This system includes:
- Computer with Mass Lynx Software
- Sample Organizer
- PDA Detector
- Column Manager
- Sample Manager
- Binary Solvent Manager
- Cables & Connectors
Note: Licenses for Waters’ software products are not transferable. Any customer who purchases Waters products are advised that in order to hold a valid license to use the Waters’ software, they must purchase a license and appropriate Application Manager directly from Waters.