WATERS ACQUITY UPLC H-Class SystemTRANSFORM STANDARD PROCEDURES INTO ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE As an analytical laboratory, you solve problems and provide scientific information to other business units within your company. You require scientific tools that give you definitive results. You need flexibility to handle the diversity samples you support and you need your tools to fit within your existing laboratory workflows. What you don’t need is to compromise the quality of data or timeliness of the result. The ACQUITY UPLC ® H-Class System is the only quaternary based liquid chromatographic system that was designed for TRUE UPLC PERFORMANCE without compromise. Whether you routinely develop new methods or you perform routine analysis and support large numbers of samples, the ACQUITY UPLC H-Class System can help you reach your laboratory’s goals of decreasing the time to result, while increasing the depth and quality of the information about your samples. SYSTEMS THAT MEET YOUR NEEDS FOR TODAY AND TOMORROW
- Improve laboratory efficiency by moving methods to UPLC® Technology
- Tools to simplify and streamline your method development workflow
- Increased resolution provides improved characterization of your complex samples
- Ideally suited to reproduce existing HPLC, UHPLC, and UPLC methods
- Get the flexibility of multi-solvent blendingwith the Quaternary Solvent Manager (QSM), and blend four solvents in any combination or proportion. Expand to up to nine solvents with the optional and integrated solvent-select valve for even greater flexibility. Automated solvent compressibility allows you to run any solvent in any combination without loss in accuracy or precision.
- High-precision injections with direct inject sampling. The needle-in-flow path design ensures an accurate needle seal at high pressure. Injection volumes from 0.1 μL up to 1 mL are supported. Ultra-low carryover is managed through programmable method settings to ensure compatibility even with the most sensitive mass spectrometers.
- Accurate temperature control across the entire column.Configurable for 1 to 6 columns, each housed in individual temperature controlled zones with active pre-heating and a temperature range of 4 to 90 °C.
- Low-dispersion detection capabilities. The ACQUITY UPLC H-Class System is the only quaternary LC system in the market with a wide range of detectors that have been optimized for true UPLC performance.Minimizing dispersion and optimizing the electronics and optical paths for the narrow UPLC peaks yields the highest sensitivity and repeatability with the most accurate quantification.
- Significantly reduce the time you spend in the prep lab by automating the formulation of mobile phases at specific pH and ionic strengthfrom reservoirs of pure solvents or concentrated stock solutions using Auto•Blend Plus Compatible with reversed phase, IEX, and SEC, this technology makes routine analyses easier to manage and execute and streamlines method development and method robustness testing by allowing you to test even the smallest changes in pH and ionic strength without needing to make each individual buffer.
- Automatically manage gradient start time and pre-injection steps in parallel with SmartStart Technology. This allows you to compensate for system volume differences when transferring methods between different LC systems or to minimize inject-to-inject cycle times for high throughput applications.
- Compliance ready.Qualification of laboratory instrumentation is an integral part of compliance with regulatory and quality standards such as GMP, GLP, ISO 17025, USP <1058>, and others. The ACQUITY UPLC H-Class System supports Waters Empower based automated system qualification tool (SQT), which minimizes the time and cost associated with annual qualification.
- Supported in Empower, Masslynx, UNIFI, and several 3rd party software packages.
- Quaternary Solvent Manager
- Solvent Tray
- Column Manager
- TUV Detector
- Cables and connectors
Note: Licenses for Waters’ software products are not transferable. Any customer who purchases Waters products are advised that in order to hold a valid license to use the Waters’ software, they must purchase a license and appropriate Application Manager directly from Waters.