UHPLC transforms the expectations of laboratories worldwide
UHPLC Technology, which has been adopted successfully in laboratories around the world for the most demanding separations, is highly robust, dependable, and reproducible.
- Work at higher efficiencies with a much wider range of linear velocities, flow rates, and backpressures
- Higher flow rates and increased throughput result in superior resolution and sensitivity
- Eliminate significant time and cost per sample, while improving quality of results
- Benefit from Waters’ patented sub-2-μm hybrid particle chemistry
The ACQUITY UPLC Tunable UV (TUV) Detector provides performance benefits for both routine and complex analyses in pharmaceutical, life science, environmental, agricultural, energy, and petrochemical applications.
- Wavelength Range from 190 to 700 nm
- Linear dynamic range that extends more than 3.5 orders of magnitude
- Wavelength accuracy of ± 1 nm to ensure precise detection wavelength
The ACQUITY UPLC® Column Manager is designed for high-productivity UPLC® sample processing. It provides automated switching for up to four columns with dimensions up to 2.1 mm in internal diameter (I.D.) and 150 mm in length, as well as a bypass channel for flow injections. Features:
- Heating and cooling from 10 to 90 °C
- Lifetime usage information tracked for each column
- Advanced design pre-column solvent heating/ post-column passive cooling
- Inlet valve available in right- or left-handed orientation
The systems includes:
- Sample Manager
- Binary Solvent Manager
- Column Manager
- TUV Detector
- Cables and connectors
Onsite installation training all over the world available.
Note: Licenses for Waters’ software products are not transferable. Any customer who purchases Waters products are advised that in order to hold a valid license to use the Waters’ software, they must purchase a license and appropriate Application Manager directly from Waters.