Waters Acquity UHPLC System with Empower 3 Software
UHPLC transforms the expectations of laboratories worldwideNOTICE: List price is for the Waters Acquity ELS Detector UHPLC System.
UHPLC Technology, which has been adopted successfully in laboratories around the world for the most demanding separations, is highly robust, dependable, and reproducible.
- Work at higher efficiencies with a much wider range of linear velocities, flow rates, and backpressures
- Higher flow rates and increased throughput result in superior resolution and sensitivity
- Eliminate significant time and cost per sample, while improving quality of results
- Benefit from Waters’ patented sub-2-μm hybrid particle chemistry
DETECTOR OPTIONS AVAILABLE:The ACQUITY UHPLC PDA Detector provides highly sensitive spectral information to aid in making better decisions about an analysis.
- Spectral analysis from 190 to 500nm
- Low-volume, light-guided flowcell improves light transmission efficiency, allowing quantitation up to 2.0 AU without compromising linearity
- Definitive compound identification and co-elution detection with simultaneous 2D and 3D operation
- Innovative flow cell design, low-noise electronics, and support for high-speed data
- Advanced optical design reduces light scatter, allowing for maximum light throughput and optimum signal-to-noise performance
- Low-volume flow cell increases opportunity for light absorption and enhances sensitivity
- Wavelength Range from 190 to 700 nm
- Linear dynamic range that extends more than 3.5 orders of magnitude
- Wavelength accuracy of ± 1 nm to ensure precise detection wavelength
- Heating and cooling from 10 to 90 °C
- Lifetime usage information tracked for each column
- Advanced design pre-column solvent heating/ post-column passive cooling
- Inlet valve available in right- or left-handed orientation