Waters Acquity UHPLC System with Empower 3 Software
UHPLC transforms the expectations of laboratories worldwide
NOTICE: List price is for the Waters Acquity ELS Detector UHPLC System.
UHPLC Technology, which has been adopted successfully in laboratories around the world for the most demanding separations, is highly robust, dependable, and reproducible.
- Work at higher efficiencies with a much wider range of linear velocities, flow rates, and backpressures
- Higher flow rates and increased throughput result in superior resolution and sensitivity
- Eliminate significant time and cost per sample, while improving quality of results
- Benefit from Waters’ patented sub-2-μm hybrid particle chemistry
DETECTOR OPTIONS AVAILABLE:
The ACQUITY UHPLC PDA Detector provides highly sensitive spectral information to aid in making better decisions about an analysis.
- Spectral analysis from 190 to 500nm
- Low-volume, light-guided flowcell improves light transmission efficiency, allowing quantitation up to 2.0 AU without compromising linearity
- Definitive compound identification and co-elution detection with simultaneous 2D and 3D operation
The ACQUITY UPLC Fluorescence (FLR) Detector is a high-sensitivity, multi-channel fluorescence detector optimized for UPLC/UHPLC separations.
- Innovative flow cell design, low-noise electronics, and support for high-speed data
- Advanced optical design reduces light scatter, allowing for maximum light throughput and optimum signal-to-noise performance
- Low-volume flow cell increases opportunity for light absorption and enhances sensitivity
The ACQUITY UPLC Tunable UV (TUV) Detector provides performance benefits for both routine and complex analyses in pharmaceutical, life science, environmental, agricultural, energy, and petrochemical applications.
- Wavelength Range from 190 to 700 nm
- Linear dynamic range that extends more than 3.5 orders of magnitude
- Wavelength accuracy of ± 1 nm to ensure precise detection wavelength
The ACQUITY UPLC® ELS Detector increase peak confidence across a wide application range with optimal UPLC/ELS (ELSD) performance in a small footprint. Collect more information by monitoring compounds that have poor to no UV/Vis response. Engineered for a variety of sample sizes, especially high throughput or open access environments. Designed to provide a convenient stackable design, easy maintenance, and long lamp lifetimes.
Note: Licenses for Waters’ software products are not transferable. Any customer who purchases Waters products are advised that in order to hold a valid license to use the Waters’ software, they must purchase a license and appropriate Application Manager directly from Waters.