UHPLC transforms the expectations of laboratories worldwide
UHPLC Technology, which has been adopted successfully in laboratories around the world for the most demanding separations, is highly robust, dependable, and reproducible.
- Work at higher efficiencies with a much wider range of linear velocities, flow rates, and backpressures
- Higher flow rates and increased throughput result in superior resolution and sensitivity
- Eliminate significant time and cost per sample, while improving quality of results
- Benefit from Waters’ patented sub-2-μm hybrid particle chemistry
The ACQUITY UPLC Photodiode Array (PDA) eλ Detector allows a laboratory to detect and quantify lower concentrations of sample analytes and compare spectra across a broad wavelength range.
- Wavelength range of 190 to 800 nm for a greater diversity of applications
- Quantitate up to 2.0 AU without compromising linearity
- Fixed optical resolution provides high-quality spectral resolution
Onsite installation training all over the world available.
Note: Licenses for Waters’ software products are not transferable. Any customer who purchases Waters products are advised that in order to hold a valid license to use the Waters’ software, they must purchase a license and appropriate Application Manager directly from Waters.
- Cables and connectors