UHPLC transforms the expectations of laboratories worldwide
UHPLC Technology, which has been adopted successfully in laboratories around the world for the most demanding separations, is highly robust, dependable, and reproducible.
- Work at higher efficiencies with a much wider range of linear velocities, flow rates, and back pressures
- Higher flow rates and increased throughput result in superior resolution and sensitivity
- Eliminate significant time and cost per sample, while improving quality of results
- Benefit from Waters’ patented sub-2-μm hybrid particle chemistry
The ACQUITY UPLC® ELS Detector increase peak confidence across a wide application range with optimal UPLC/ELS (ELSD) performance in a small footprint. Collect more information by monitoring compounds that have poor to no UV/Vis response. Engineered for a variety of sample sizes, especially high throughput or open access environments. Designed to provide a convenient stackable design, easy maintenance, and long lamp lifetimes.
The ACQUITY UPLC® Column Manager is designed for high-productivity UPLC® sample processing. It provides automated switching for up to four columns with dimensions up to 2.1 mm in internal diameter (I.D.) and 150 mm in length, as well as a bypass channel for flow injections.
- Heating and cooling from 10 to 90 °C
- Lifetime usage information tracked for each column
- Advanced design pre-column solvent heating/ post-column passive cooling
- Inlet valve available in right- or left-handed orientation
This system includes:
- Computer with Mass Lynx Software
- Sample Organizer
- ELS Detector
- Column Manager
- Sample Manager
- Binary Solvent Manager
- Cables & Connectors
Onsite installation training all over the world available.
Note: Licenses for Waters’ software products are not transferable. Any customer who purchases Waters products are advised that in order to hold a valid license to use the Waters’ software, they must purchase a license and appropriate Application Manager directly from Waters.