This complete system came from a fully working reputable lab. System is in excellent condition and includes the following components:
- Waters 3100 Single Quadrupole Mass Detector
- Waters 2487 UV/Visible Detector
- Waters 2767 Sample Manager (Fraction Collector)
- Waters 2545 Binary Gradient Module
- Waters SFO (System Fluidics Organizer)
- Leybold Sogevac SV40 Vacuum Pump
Waters 3100 Mass Detector::
superior quality results
Waters 2767 Sample Manager:
The Waters 2767 Sample Manager is a high-capacity sample processing system that easily and automatically manages sample aspiration and injection, collection and fraction analysis on a single platform. The 2767 provides a single-point management of injection and collection of separated peaks.
Waters 2545 Binary Gradient Module:
The 2545 Binary Gradient Module (BGM) is a high-pressure mixing binary gradient pump that serves as the primary solvent delivery device for the Waters AutoPurification System, enabling subsequent isolation and purification of targeted compounds.
- Operates at analytical and preparative scales
- Performs between flow rates of 0.50 to 150.00 mL/min with a pressure up to 6000 psi
- Integrates solvent selection valves on each solvent delivery channel to allow for rapid solvent changeovers and system purges
- Streamlines the purification process via MassLynx™ Software control using FractionLynx™ Application Manager
Waters 2489 U/V Visible Detector:
Whether performing routine UV-based applications or pushing the limits of detection with low-level impurity analyses, the Waters 2489 UV/Visible (UV/Vis) Detector is the best detection choice for performance, reliability, and usability. The 2489 UV/Vis Detector is the most sensitive and versatile dual-wavelength absorbance detector available for HPLC. The design combines a high energy Deuterium source, a precise optical design, and low noise, high speed electronics. These advanced capabilities take UV/Vis detection performance to a new level.
Note: Licenses for Waters’ software products are not transferable. Any customer who purchases Waters products are advised that in order to hold a valid license to use the Waters’ software, they must purchase a license and appropriate Application Manager directly from Waters.