Thermo Scientific TSQ Quantiva Triple-Stage Quadrupole LCMS Mass Spectrometer
Continual changes in research and regulatory requirements drive the need for ever-lower limits of detection and quantitation.
The Thermo Scientific™ TSQ Quantiva™ Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer uses active ion management to exceed even the most stringent analytical requirements with superb sensitivity, speed, and dynamic range. It does so with an ease of operation — from method development through routine maintenance— that allows users to spend more time thinking about their research and less time worrying about instrument setup and operation.
Solve your toughest analytical challenges with the TSQ Quantiva Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer. This top-of-the-line triple quadrupole system features several outstanding features comprising an electrodynamic ion funnel, ion beam guide with neutral blocker, HyperQuad quadrupole mass filter, an active collision cell, and a third quadrupole analyzer. Whether you are focused on highly sensitive, targeted MS and MS/MS analysis and/or routine quantitative analysis, the TSQ Quantiva helps you achieve your goals faster.
TSQ Quantiva™ Triple Stage Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer Features:
- Mass Range – 10 to 1850.
- Max SRM Number – 30,000 SRMs.
- SRM/Sec – 500 SRM/s.
- Ion Optics – Active Ion Management (AIM).
- Ion Max NG source.
- Electrodynamic ion funnel.
- Ion beam guide with neutral blocker.
- Quadrupole Design – 6mm HyperQuad quadrupoles with asymmetric RF drive.
• Three 230 Vac ±10%, 50/60 Hz at 16 Aminimum
• Four 120 Vac +6–10%, 50/60 Hz at 20 A or four 230 Vac ±10%, 50/60 Hz at 13 A
• Earth ground hardwired to main panel
• Free from voltage variations above or below the recommended operating range
• Collision gas: 99.995% pure Argon
• Collision gas supply pressure: 135 ± 70 kPa (20 ± 10 psig)
• Sheath/aux/sweep gas: 99% pure Nitrogen
• Sheath/aux/sweep gas supply pressure: 690 ± 140 kPa (100 ± 20 psig)
• Maximum sheath gas consumption: ≈20 L/min
• Functional temperature range: 15–27 °C (59–81 °F)
• Optimal temperature range: 18–21 °C (65–70 °F)
• Heat output: 1550 W (5400 Btu/h)
• Total system heat output: 4420 W (15,380 Btu/h)
• Particulate matter: <3,500,000 particles per cubic meter of air (<100,000 particles of >5 μm diameter per cubic foot of air)
• Relative humidity: 20% to 80%, without condensation
• Floors must be free of vibration
• TSQ Quantiva MS1: 680 × 760 × 840 mm (h, w, d – 27 × 30 × 33 in)
• Oerlikon® SV 65 forepump: 270 × 320 × 489 mm (h, w, d – 10 × 13 × 19 in)
• TSQ Quantiva MS: 125 kg (275 lb)
• Oerlikon® SV 65 forepump: 52 kg (115 lb)
Dionex UltiMate 3000 HPLC/ UHPLC
The UltiMate® 3000 HPLC series delivers significant improvements in performance while simultaneously maintaining easy, reliable operation. Select from a wide range of modules to optimize your systems for numerous applications: from Rapid Separation LC (RSLC) for ultrafast high-resolution separations to sensitive nanoflow LC/MS. Whichever configuration you choose, you will get a highly integrated solution with optimized fluidic connections, single-point intelligent control through Chromeleon® software, and seamless intermodule communication.
The UltiMate 3000 HPLC system offers UHPLC compatibility across all modules, ensuring maximum performance for all users and all laboratories. Covering flows from 20 nL/min to 10 mL/min and offering a wide range of pumping, sampling, and detection modules, the UltiMate 3000 series provides solutions for all your chromatography needs.
Proven systems that are rugged and versatile, with the flexibility to customize
Meet the needs and requirements for your application by selecting from our extensive portfolio of Thermo Scientific UltiMate 3000 HPLC systems. With customizable configurations, these systems provide you with the flexibility to accomplish all applications from method development to routine analysis with HPLC to UHPLC capabilities.
Discover which UltiMate 3000 system is right for you
The UltiMate 3000 HPLC series provides excellent chromatographic performance while maintaining easy-to-use, reliable operation. Compatibility with any of our columns offers maximum application flexibility to meet all your separation needs. Regardless of the configuration you choose you will receive a highly integrated setup with optimized fluidic connections, as well as the industry leading easy-to-use Thermo Scientific Chromeleon Chromatography Data System (CDS) software. Our Chromeleon CDS is the preferred software for single-point intelligent control, unique data processing tools, and intelligent run automation functionality. In addition, we offer integration solutions for other CDS packages.