Tekmar 3000 Purge & Trap Concentrator
MODEL NO. 14-3000-00The HP/Tekmar 3000 Purge & Trap Concentrator purges volatiles from water or soil onto a sorbent trap. This trap is then rapidly heated and the analytes swept with GC carrier gas onto the GC column for separation and detection. The 3000 Series performs environmental analyses with strict adherence to US EPA protocols. The Tekmar 3000 can be interfaced to virtually any GC or GC/MS system.
- Voltage: 115v
- Amps: 5
- Hz: 50/60
- Watts: 550
Varian Archon Purge and Trap Autosampler This Varian Archon Autosampler is in excellent condition.
- Large 51 position removable sample tray for water or soil samples.
- Runs blanks from its own blank/wash water reservoir.
- Programmable sample dilution using blank H2O from reservoir, e.g., 0, 2, 5, 10, and 20, directly from the 40 mL vial.
- Water sample volumes programmable in 1-25 mL increments.
- Programmable mechanical stirring of water samples containing sediment prior to sampling.
- All sample pathways are chemically inert, manufactured from PEEK®, Stainless Steel, glass, or electroformed nickel.
- Programmable dual standards allow for 1 or 2 different standards to be injected with the sample, prior to purging.
- Soil samples may be purged via needle sparge option utilizing disposable 40 mL vials or by the patented SoilVial®.
- The heated soil chamber can accept matrices consisting of solids, sludges, and liquids from SoilVials or 40 mL EPA VOC vials.
- Optional sample tray cooling capability. Optional refrigerated chiller is required.
- Priority Sample feature allows the current analysis to be interrupted for RUSH samples.
- Easily readable back lit LCD display.
- Fast easy programming from the touchpad keyboard.
- 30 programmable methods may be stored for various method configurations.
- A sample may be run from any position in the tray.
- Easy hook up and installation to all purge and trap systems
- Back flushes the VOC soil probe pathway with line pressure helium.
- Hot water rinse utilizes a cartridge heater to heat blank water to 90C prior to flushing sample pathways and the purge vessel.
- Intelligently determines if a temperature zone exceeds its set point.
- Archon utilizes a 5-position temperature equilibrium chamber that ensures samples are equilibrated at room temperature prior to sampling.
- Positively identifies programmed SoilVials and water vials prior to placement into sampling positions.
- A heated upper soil valve to eliminate cold spots in the sample pathway of samples purged in the soil chamber
- Tray Capacity: 51 sample vials. 40 mL EPA VOC or SoilVials
- Sample Volume: 0-25 mL
- Flush Volume: 0-25 mL
- Indoor Use
- Altitude: Up to 2000 m
- Operating Temperature: 15C to 35C; Storage Temperature 5C to 85C
- Relative Humidity: 10 to 90%
- Line Voltage: 115 Vac 15%, 230 Vac 15%, 50/60 Hz 3 Hz
- Fuse: 6A, 250 Vac, SB (115V); 3.15A, 250 Vac, T-Type (230V)
- Installation Category: II
- Pollution Degree: 2
- Heat Dissipation: 2500 BTU/Hr. Max. Worst Case
- Weight: Approximately 80 lbs; 36.5 Kilograms
- Size: 21.5W x 17H x 20D inches 54.6W x 43.2H x 53.3D centimeters
- Gas Requirements: Helium 60-90 PSI 99.999% GC/MS grade purity 1.4 C