Shimadzu LCMS-2010 EV System
This Shimadzu LCMS-2010 EV System is in excellent condition.
- Shimadzu LCMS-2010 EV (Evolution)
- Shimadzu SPD-M20A Prominence Diode Array Detector
- Shimadzu CBM-20A Prominence Communications Bus Module
LCMS-2010EV (Evolution) refined and enhanced for even higher sensitivity in mass spectrometry detection.
- Revised ion source design. Orthogonal source geometry with an additional drying gas at the inlet of the capillary. Results in higher sensitivity and greater control of solvent adduct formation.
- Revised electrospray probe design. Maintenance free design.
- Revised ion optics. Enhanced ion transmission by further optimising the skimmer cone design at the entrance to the mass analyser.
- Microbore compatibility for both ESI and APCI. Technological advances in probe design have expanded the operating range of both APCI and ESI without affecting sensitivity. APCI is now compatible with microbore flow rates (less than 50uL/minute) while ESI can operate with flow rates as high as 2mL/minute without requiring flow splitting
- Mass directed purification support. PsiPort™ mass directed auto-purification software has been designed to help accelerate compound isolation and auto-purification by preparative LC/MS. The application software is web-based providing a generic solution to data review and data acquisition and has been designed to meet the needs of medicinal and synthetic chemists to track samples, fractions and associated data from MS and UV detectors. PsiPort™ also supports third party devices such as the Gilson 215 either as a fraction collector or autosampler.
- Fast scanning electronics support 6000 amu/second (6000 data points per second) acquisition rates for fast chromatography applications. Peak widths of several seconds may be detected using fast scan rates to maintain spectrum quality without affecting the accuracy and precision of detection.
- Multi-sequence mode support. Supports mixed mode analysis (switching between full scan acquisitions and selected ion monitoring), multiple acquisition conditions in a single analysis, simultaneous structural information and molecular weight confirmation in both positive and negative ion mode from a single injection and optimizes the response to both quantitation ions and confirmatory ions to minimize false positives and increase confidence in peak assignment.
- Automatically controlled nebulizer gas flow.
- Software-controlled syringe pump for simple calibration and infusion.
- Unique Q-array™ (patent pending) ion guide. Q-array ion guide (patent pending) configuration is unique – three quadrupoles with different inscribed radii coupled with an octapole The Q-array™ precisely focuses ion delivery into the mass analyser. The ion optic design for the LCMS-2010EV is the most innovative design in ion focussing technology. Using the Q-array™ (patent pending) and octapole RF guides to precisely focus ions to the mass analyser we deliver new limits of detection for LC.