To reach the most reliable ultrapure water quality, Milli-Q is built on an optimized purification sequence:
- Pure water, first enters the Q-Gard purification cartridge selected based on the feed water source.
- Purified water then passes through a long-life dual wavelength UV lamp, which ensures organic molecule degradation by photooxidation.
- Next, the Quantum polishing cartridge removes ionic and organic contaminants below trace levels.
- Finally, the ultrapure water recirculates through a loop to the Q-POD unit, where an Application-Pak removes specific contaminants critical for your experiments
- Ultrapure water free of particulates, bacteria, pyrogens, nucleases, proteases, VOCs, endocrine disruptors and organics for LC.