Pump head features include:
- Automatic retention holds tubing securely in place with no manual adjustment—just load the tubing and start the pump
- Four-roller rotor improves pressure performance and mechanical stability while reducing pulsation.
- Improved occlusion bed geometry lengthens tubing life.
- Polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) housing with either stainless steel (SS) or cold-rolled steel (CRS) rotor—choose CRS for economy or SS for greater durability and chemical resistance.
- Model 77200-65 with adjustable occlusion gives you the option of loosening occlusion for longer tubing life or increasing occlusion for higher pressure.
- Each pump head for high-performance precision pump tubing accepts tubing sizes L/S® 15, L/S® 24, L/S®35, and L/S® 36. Achieve flow rates of 1.7 to 2900 mL/min (1 to 600 rpm).