Agilent 7890B Gas Chromatograph
- The Agilent 7890B GC with Integrated Intelligence is built on over 40 years of gas chromatography experience. The advanced features of the 7890B GC help you get more done in less time while the quality design and reliability mean the system will maintain its high level of performance for years to come. Agilent’s flagship 7890B GC system has everything you need to boost productivity, protect our environment through better resource management, and generate data with confidence. In addition, its seamless communication with the Agilent 5977A Series GC/MSD provides faster vent times and system protections when using hydrogen carrier gas.
Proven reliability and high performance
- Agilent’s 5th-generation electronic pneumatics control (EPC) and digital electronics are now complemented by improved detector specifications, making the 7890B Agilent’s most dependable – and highest-performing – GC ever.
Increased sample throughput
- Fast oven cool-down, new backflush capabilities, and advanced automation features help you get more done in less time, at the lowest possible cost per sample. All can easily be incorporated into your existing method. Integrated system intelligence Early Maintenance Feedback (EMF) allows you to replace parts quickly, and address small problems before they lead to costly downtime. Built-in calculators and method translator are also integrated into the data system software to simplify method setup and system operation. What’s more, the improved GC MSD communication cuts venting time by up to 40%, and protects the system from damage by stopping the flow of carrier gas during shutdown events.
Expanded chromatographic capabilities
- Backflush, flow splitters, GCxGC, Dean’s switches, and purged unions are all provided by Agilent Capillary Flow Technology (CFT).
Additional Options Available:
- Heated gas sampling valve
- Split/Splitless Inlet
- Auxillary EPC
- Detectors (FPD, ECD)
- CTC PAL
- Mass Spectrometer
*Please note that this GC does not include inlets, detectors, or gas sampling valve.*
Note: Licenses for Agilent´s software products are not transferable. Any customer who purchases Agilent products are advised to contact Agilent for license requirements.
All Brand Names and Logos depicted at our website are the trademarks of the respective companies. We are not their representative nor authorized resellers.