Agilent 7890A :
- Breakthrough Capillary Flow Technology enables leak-free in-oven connections, enhances productivity and data integrity via backflushing and offers versatile, robust solutions for complex GC analyses.
- Low Thermal Mass (LTM) technology provides direct rapid heating and cooling of capillary columns for extremely fast analytical cycle times and higher productivity
- Blos NPD available for more stable operation and longer lifetime
- Fastest injection times of any GC autosampler, plus dual simultaneous injection, 150-vial capacity and enhanced sample preparation capabilities
- The Injector / Injection Tower
- The Tray
Flame Ionization Detector (FID)
Note: Licenses for Agilent´s software products are not transferable. Any customer who purchases Agilent products are advised to contact Agilent for license requirements.
All Brand Names and Logos depicted at our website are the trademarks of the respective companies. We are not their representative nor authorized resellers.