Agilent 7890A GC with Agilent 5975C MSD and GC PAL ( 7890 A 5975C GAS Chromatograph Prep and Load )
- Agilent 7890A Gas Chromatograph
- Agilent 5975C inert XL MSD Mass Spectrometer
- 59764B Ionization Gauge Controller
- Split/splitless (SSL) capillary inlet
- CTC Analytics CombiPAL Autosampler
- Other ALS options are available
- Edwards Vacuum Pump
Agilent 7890A Features:
- Multimode inlet (MMI) includes spit/splitless, temperature ramping and large volume injection capabilities.
- Convenient new Turn-Top design is built into each split/splitless (SSL) and Multimode inlet, allowing you to change liners in less than 30 seconds—without special tools or training
- Breakthrough Capillary Flow Technology enables leak-free in-oven connections, enhances productivity and data integrity via backflushing and offers versatile, robust solutions for complex GC analyses.
- Low Thermal Mass (LTM) technology provides direct rapid heating and cooling of capillary columns for extremely fast analytical cycle times and higher productivity
- Blos NPD available for more stable operation and longer lifetime
- Fastest injection times of any GC autosampler, plus dual simultaneous injection, 150-vial capacity and enhanced sample preparation capabilities
Agilent 5975C inert XL MSD Features:
- Inert ion source—now programmable up to 350˚C—delivers enhanced response for active compounds and late eluters
- Proprietary hyperbolic quadrupole enhances performance up to 1050 u; the unique stability of the quartz monolith allows the analyzer to be heated to 200˚C to eliminate contamination commonly seen at lower temperatures
- Triple-Axis HED-EM Detector provides the market’s highest signal-to-noise specification (1 pg OFN, 400:1)
- Trace Ion Detection and the second generation of Deconvolution Reporting Software (DRS) accurately identify and quantify trace components that coelute with other analytes or matrix peaks
- Synchronous SIM/Scan mode lets you selectively monitor for ions of interest with high sensitivity SIM while simultaneously acquiring library-searchable scan data
- Safe operation with low cost, hydrogen carrier gas—with sensitivity greater than most other GC/MS systems
- All ionization modes (PCI, NCI and EI) in one automated sequence using the standard Cl source; AutoCI feature makes CI as easy as EI
- High performance and entry level models that are perfectly complemented by the Agilent 7890A GC, 6890 GC, and 6850 GC
- MSD Productivity ChemStation for most laboratories and MSD Security ChemStation for laboratories adhering to FDA’s 21 CFR Part 11 guidelines
- High performance, full-featured system for demanding analyses
GC PAL Features:
- Superior accuracy and reproducibility combined with optimum injection flexibility
- Interfaces with all major GC/GC-MS Systems
- Sandwich injection and dual injection port mode
Note: Licenses for Agilent´s software products are not transferable. Any customer who purchases Agilent products are advised to contact Agilent for license requirements.
All Brand Names and Logos depicted at our website are the trademarks of the respective companies. We are not their representative nor authorized resellers.