- Electrospray ionization (ESI) source to analyze large and small polar molecules.
- Atmospheric pressure chemical ionization (APCI) source to analyze a range of less polar and nonpolar molecules.
- Multimode source for simultaneous ESI and APCI ionization, providing maximum response coverage and higher throughput.
- Mass range: m/z 10–1500
- Mass accuracy: ± 0.13 u within the calibrated mass range in scan mode
- Mass axis stability: Mass drift does not exceed the larger absolute value of ± 0.1 u or ± 100 ppm of measured mass over a 12 hour period at constant temperature ± 3 degrees centigrade
- Scan Speed: 2500 u/s
- SIM sensitivity:• ESI at 400 μL/min or APCI at 1000 μL/min • Selected ion monitoring of m/z 609.3 • Positive ionization 10 pg reserpine, 100:1 RMS (20:1 peak-to-peak)
- Scan sensitivity: • ESI at 400 μL/min or APCI at 1000 μL/min • Scan range m/z 100–650 • Scan speed 2500 u/s • Extracted ion at m/z 609.3 • Positive ionization
Other Agilent LCMS / LC-MS / MSD / Mass Spectrometer System options include:
Note: Licenses for Agilent´s software products are not transferable. Any customer who purchases Agilent products are advised to contact Agilent for license requirements. All Brand Names and Logos depicted at our website are the trademarks of the respective companies. We are not their representative nor authorized resellers.