Agilent 6420A Triple Quadrupole LC/MS System
The Agilent 6420A triple quadrupole LC/MS System is designed to offer superb sensitivity, in a reliable, robust, single point of control of partnered LC/MS and HPLC systems. Built with state of the art components and orthogonal ionization technology, this triple quad LC/MS is low cost to operate, and offers a fast solution for simultaneous quantifying, screening and confirming analyses using triggered MRm, as well as dynamic multiple reaction monitoring.
The MRM function of this triple quad LC/MS helps users avoid false positives with confirmation of compound identification, and reports high sensitivity on each ion transition acquired. The Dynamic MRM function groups MRMs in a time window instead of individual segments and has the ability to quantify up to 4000 compounds, giving users more powerful quantitative methods and robust information.
The Agilent 6420A triple quadrupole LC/MS System is ideal for fields needing quantitative analysis such as forensics, toxicology, food testing, clinical research, pharmaceutical ADME/DMPK studies, and environmental analysis. This LC/MS System is also built for round the clock use, to support labs that need to process large numbers of samples. The updated electronics of this LC/MS System gives you high speed data acquisition, and speedy polarity switching for positive and negative ion analysis.
The Agilent 6420A Triple Quadrupole LC/MS System is a reliable go to instrument for those laboratories needing standard quantitative capabilities. This LC/MS System has a hyperbolic quadrupole design, a high-pressure hexapole collision cell with linear acceleration and an off-axis high energy dynode detector.
- Screen, confirm and quantify – Triggered MRM (tMRM) combines fast and sensitive MRM quantitation with the generation of a product ion spectrum for library searching and compound screening and confirmation
- Efficient analysis – fast MRM speeds allow for analysis of over 100 overlapping compounds in a given retention time window
- Fast polarity switching for analysis of both positive and negative ions
- Agilent Triple Quad G6420A LC/MS
- Agilent 1260 Infinity Tray K4225A 1260 Hip Degasser Clinical ed
- Agilent 1260 Infinity K1312B 1260 Bin Pump Clinical ed
- Agilent 1290 Infinity K1367E Hip ALS Clinical ed
- Agilent 1290 Infinity K1330B 1290 Thermostat
- Agilent 1290 Infinity K1316C 1290 TCC Clinical ed
***See more information:
Site Preparation Checklists