This system includes:
- Agilent G1361A PREP PUMP (Quantity-2)
- Agilent G2260A PREP ALS
- Agilent G1330B FC/ALS Therm (Quantity-2)
- Agilent G1365B MWD
- Agilent G1364B PREP FC
- Agilent Tray
- Cables & Connectors
Preparative HPLC has never been so easy and efficientHigh recovery and purity are key issues for the isolation and purification of valuable pharmaceutical and biological compounds. Agilent offers preparative HPLC solutions for purification of nanogram to gram quantities of samples. Based on Agilent’s industry-leading 1200 Series LC platform, these systems can be tailored to your sample and detection requirements and are supported by a multitude of application examples. Fraction collection can be triggered by UV, mass or other detection signal, or even by a combination of these. The fraction preview function in Agilent ChemStation software intuitively visualizes changes of fraction trigger values in the chromatogram.
- Optimum recovery and purity
- Scalable systems for nanogram to gram quantities
- Highest flexibility through modular design
- Patented fraction delay sensor
- Superior safety features through leak sensors and forced-fume extraction
All Brand Names and Logos depicted at our website are the trademarks of the respective companies. We are not their representative nor authorized resellers.