Waters RMA Reagent Manager
The Waters RMA Reagent Manager is a single piston, pulse-dampened pumping system for post column reagent delivery. Designed to provide optimum performance and operational convenience, the Reagent Manger is ideal for multiple, post column applications. Additionally, the Reagent Manager is a one-pump configuration yet two units can be stacked for two-stage post column applications.
- An inert polymeric flow path
- Minimizes baseline noise using a built-in pulse dampener with pressure transducer
- Remote start/stop inputs and a stop output allow for safe, programmable, unattended operation
- Single-stage reagent addition applications include the analysis of hexavalent chromium, transition metals, detergents, bromate, aflatoxins, biogenic amines, and carbohydrates utilizing Waters Metabonomics MS system
- Stackable for two-stage post-column applications
- Two-stage post-column reagent addition applications include the analysis of carbamate pesticides (with the Waters Carbamate Analysis System), glyphosate, and paralytic shellfish toxins
- This product is now compliant with the European Union RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) Directive 2002/95/EC enacted by the European Union, which bans placing on the market in the European Union electronic equipment containing significant levels of these substances: cadmium, lead, mercury, hexavalent chromium, and certain polybrominated flame retardants.
- Programmable flow rate range: 0.05 to 2.0 mL/min
- Max operating pressure: 2500 psi
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 22.9 x 43.5 x 16.2 cm (9” x 17.1” x 6.4”)
- Weight: 10 kg (22 lbs)