Waters Micromass Quattro Premier XE MS with Acquity UPLC System
This Waters Micromass Quattro Premier XE MS with Acquity UPLC is in excellent condition.
NOTICE: Detector not included
- Micromass Quattro Premier™ XE MS
- Column Manager
- Sampler Manager
- Binary Solvent Manager
- Computer with Mass Lynx Software
- Cables & Connectors
Developed for your most demanding LC/MS/MS quantitative applications, the Quattro Premier™ XE tandem quadrupole mass spectrometer features the highest levels of sensitivity, selectivity, robustness, speed and accuracy. To maximize the analytical advantages of your ACQUITY UPLC® System, the Quattro Premier™ XE operates at the highest data acquisition rates. Together, the ACQUITY UPLC® System and the Quattro Premier™ XE give you industry-leading analytical detection limits, resolution and sample throughput for all of your quantitative applications: Bioanalysis, ADME screening, food safety, environmental monitoring, clinical and more.
UHPLC transforms the expectations of laboratories worldwide
UHPLC Technology, which has been adopted successfully in laboratories around the world for the most demanding separations, is highly robust, dependable, and reproducible.
- Work at higher efficiencies with a much wider range of linear velocities, flow rates, and backpressures
- Higher flow rates and increased throughput result in superior resolution and sensitivity
- Eliminate significant time and cost per sample, while improving quality of results
- Benefit from Waters’ patented sub-2-μm hybrid particle chemistry
- The best in accuracy and reproducibility of chromatographic peak area measurement
- Robust ZSpray™ atmospheric pressure ionization interface
- Versatile range of ionization options, including multi-mode ionization capability in a single run
- Optional QuanOptimize™ automated instrument optimization and quantitative method development tools
- TargetLynx™ dedicated application managers for your specialized analytical requirements
- Small footprint that sits easily on your laboratory benchtop
Note: Licenses for Waters’ software products are not transferable. Any customer who purchases Waters products are advised that in order to hold a valid license to use the Waters’ software, they must purchase a license and appropriate Application Manager directly from Waters.