Waters Acquity UPLC with TUV Detector System
The Waters ACQUITY UPLC TUV Detector provides performance benefits for both routine and complex analyses in pharmaceutical, life science, environmental, agricultural, energy, and petrochemical applications.
- Waters Acquity Tray
- Waters Acquity TUV Detector
- Waters Acquity Column Heater
- Waters Acquity Sampler Manager
- Waters Acquity Binary Solvent Manager
- Computer and software
- Cables and connectors
UPLC transforms the expectations of laboratories worldwide
UPLC Technology, which has been adopted successfully in laboratories around the world for the most demanding separations, is highly robust, dependable, and reproducible.
- Work at higher efficiencies with a much wider range of linear velocities, flow rates, and backpressures
- Higher flow rates and increased throughput result in superior resolution and sensitivity
- Eliminate significant time and cost per sample, while improving quality of results
- Benefit from Waters’ patented sub-2-μm hybrid particle chemistry
UV detection, optimized for UPLC/UHPLC separations
- Wavelength Range from 190 to 700 nm
- Linear dynamic range that extends more than 3.5 orders of magnitude
- Wavelength accuracy of ± 1 nm to ensure precise detection wavelength
Optimal linearity, resolution, and sensitivity
The ACQUITY UPLC TUV Detector is a tunable, dual wavelength ultraviolet/visible (UV/Vis) detector that offers optimal linearity, resolution, and sensitivity for UPLC/UV separations. It features uniquely designed, patented, light-guiding flow cell technology, low-noise performance (6 μAU), and support for data rates up to 80 Hz.
The ACQUITY UPLC TUV Detector, coupled with our innovative ACQUITY UPLC Column chemistries and separations modules, leverages ultra-low dwell volume and low-noise, high-speed detection to bring productivity, sensitivity, and resolution that are unprecedented in HPLC techniques being used in the laboratory today.
Note: Licenses for Waters’ software products are not transferable. Any customer who purchases Waters products are advised that in order to hold a valid license to use the Waters’ software, they must purchase a license and appropriate Application Manager directly from Waters.