This Waters Acquity UPLC System with FLEX Cart is in excellent condition.
UHPLC Technology, which has been adopted successfully in laboratories around the world for the most demanding separations, is highly robust, dependable, and reproducible.
- Work at higher efficiencies with a much wider range of linear velocities, flow rates, and backpressures
- Higher flow rates and increased throughput result in superior resolution and sensitivity
- Eliminate significant time and cost per sample, while improving the quality of results
- Benefit from Waters’ patented sub-2-μm hybrid particle chemistry
- Waters Acquity Tray
- Waters Acquity PDA Detector
- Waters Acquity Sampler Manager
- Waters Acquity Binary Solvent Manager
- Waters Acquity Sample Organizer
- Cables & Connectors
- Waters Acquity Flex Cart
***See more information: Waters Acquity UPLC System Operating Guide
Note: Licenses for Waters’ software products are not transferable. Any customer who purchases Waters products are advised that in order to hold a valid license to use the Waters’ software, they must purchase a license and appropriate Application Manager directly from Waters.