Waters Acquity UHPLC System with PDA Detector
- Waters Solvent Tray
- Waters Acquity Sample Organizer
- Waters Acquity PDA Detector
- Waters Acquity Column Manager
- Waters Acquity Sample Manager
- Waters Acquity Binary Solvent Manager
- Cables & Connectors
UHPLC Technology, which has been adopted successfully in laboratories around the world for the most demanding separations, is highly robust, dependable, and reproducible.
- Work at higher efficiencies with a much wider range of linear velocities, flow rates, and backpressures
- Higher flow rates and increased throughput result in superior resolution and sensitivity
- Eliminate significant time and cost per sample, while improving quality of results
- Benefit from Waters’ patented sub-2-μm hybrid particle chemistry
The ACQUITY UHPLC PDA Detector provides highly sensitive spectral information to aid in making better decisions about an analysis.
- Spectral analysis from 190 to 500nm
- Low-volume, light-guided flowcell improves light transmission efficiency, allowing quantitation up to 2.0 AU without compromising linearity
- Definitive compound identification and co-elution detection with simultaneous 2D and 3D operation
The ACQUITY UPLC Process Sample Manager (PSM) gives process development engineers a better understanding of their processes, automating both offline and online sample analyses, with minimal intervention.
The automation brought to process sample analysis by the ACQUITY UPLC PSM streamlines workflow and assures analytical consistency, reducing the number of tedious and error-prone steps in the analysis.
Note: Licenses for Waters’ software products are not transferable. Any customer who purchases Waters products are advised that in order to hold a valid license to use the Waters’ software, they must purchase a license and appropriate Application Manager directly from Waters.