The Waters ACQUITY UPLC I-Class PLUS System is designed specifically for the rapid pace of laboratories on the cutting edge of research where LC-MS plays a critical role:
- Waters Solvent Tray
- Waters Acquity UPLC I-Class Sample Manager FTN-I
- Waters Acquity UPLC I-Class Binary Solvent Manager
- Waters Acquity UPLC TUV Detector
- Cables and connectors
THE IDEAL INLET TO MASS SPECTROMETRY
- Narrow peak widths not only provide enhanced resolution, but also more efficient ionization, enhancing mass spectrometry sensitivity
- Ultra low delay volume results in exceptionally fast analysis times
- Sensitivity is enhanced through industry-leading carryover performance
- Multidimensional UPLC configurations lead to improved sample characterization through selective isolation
The ACQUITY UPLC I-Class PLUS System is designed to be the ideal inlet to mass spectrometry, maximizing the analytical value of each and every analysis. With the ability to achieve high resolution and high sensitivity methods rapidly, the answer you seek is not only obtained very quickly, but with new levels of clarity to enhance the characterization of even the most complex samples.
Note: Licenses for Waters’ software products are not transferable. Any customer who purchases Waters products are advised that in order to hold a valid license to use the Waters’ software, they must purchase a license and appropriate Application Manager directly from Waters.