Waters Acquity UHPLC System with TUV Detector
The Waters Acquity UHPLC Tunable UV (TUV) Detector provides performance benefits for both routine and complex analyses in pharmaceutical, life science, environmental, agricultural, energy, and petrochemical applications.
UHPLC Technology, which has been adopted successfully in laboratories around the world for the most demanding separations, is highly robust, dependable, and reproducible.
- Work at higher efficiencies with a much wider range of linear velocities, flow rates, and backpressures
- Higher flow rates and increased throughput result in superior resolution and sensitivity
- Eliminate significant time and cost per sample, while improving quality of results
- Benefit from Waters’ patented sub-2-μm hybrid particle chemistry
- Wavelength Range from 190 to 700 nm
- Linear dynamic range that extends more than 3.5 orders of magnitude
- Wavelength accuracy of ± 1 nm to ensure precise detection wavelength
The ACQUITY UPLC® Column Manager is designed for high-productivity UPLC® sample processing. It provides automated switching for up to four columns with dimensions up to 2.1 mm in internal diameter (I.D.) and 150 mm in length, as well as a bypass channel for flow injections. Features:
- Heating and cooling from 10 to 90 °C
- Lifetime usage information tracked for each column
- Advanced design pre-column solvent heating/ post-column passive cooling
- Inlet valve available in right- or left-handed orientation
The systems includes:
- Waters Acquity Sample Organizer
- Waters Acquity TUV Detector
- Waters Acquity Sample Manager
- Waters Acquity Column Manager
- Cables and connectors
Onsite installation training all over the world available.
Note: Licenses for Waters’ software products are not transferable. Any customer who purchases Waters products are advised that in order to hold a valid license to use the Waters’ software, they must purchase a license and appropriate Application Manager directly from Waters.