Waters Acquity TQD LCMSMS System
- TQD MSD
- Sampler Manager
- Binary Solvent Manager
- Column Heater
- Roughing pump
- Cables and connectors
The Waters ACQUITY TQD LCMSMS features the highest levels of tandem quadrupole MS selectivity, robustness, speed, and accuracy for quantitative analysis. The ACQUITY TQD provides superlative analytical detection limits, resolution and sample throughput for bioanalysis, ADME screening, food safety, environmental monitoring, clinical and forensic applications, and more.
- Dual Orthogonal API source maximizes longevity, protects it from dirty samples and allows easy cleaning without breaking vacuum
- Automated system checks and simplified user interface for ease-of-use
- Optimized MS/MS detection for demanding quantitative applications
- Rapid data acquisition rates for the best in accuracy and reproducibility of chromatographic peak area measurement
- ZSpray atmospheric pressure ionization interface
- Industry-leading multimode capability in a single run
- Smallest MS/MS footprint
- Operates at the highest data acquisition rates (utilizing T-Wave collision cell, multi-mode ionization, and rapid polarity switching technologies)
Waters ACQUITY TQ Detector
The Waters® ACQUITY® TQ Detector is an advanced bench top tandem quadrupole mass detector designed for ultra high performance LC/MS/MS applications. With a wide range of ionization options including Atmospheric Pressure Photo Ionization (APPI) and the Atmospheric Solids Analysis Probe (ASAP), the TQ Detector is ideally suited for a wide range of qualitative and quantitative applications. The system includes IntelliStart™ Technology, for automated system optimization and status monitoring, ensuring that the highest quality data is routinely available to users of all levels.
*Feature is only available on systems controlled by MassLynx 4.1 SCN#714 or later.
**3 ms dwell is only available with systems controlled by MassLynx 4.1 SCN#714 or later. Systems controlled by Empower 2 have a minimum of 5 ms dwell. Both systems have 5 ms inter-channel delay.
***512 function operation is only available with systems controlled by MassLynx 4.1 SCN#714 or later. Empower 2 controlled systems monitor a maximum of 1024 MRM or SIR channels (32 functions, 32 channels per function)
Note: Licenses for Waters’ software products are not transferable. Any customer who purchases Waters products are advised that in order to hold a valid license to use the Waters’ software, they must purchase a license and appropriate Application Manager directly from Waters.