Waters 3100 Mass Detector PREP LCMS System
- Waters 3100 Mass Detector
- Waters 2767 Sample Manager
- Waters SFO System Fluidics Organizer
- Waters 2545 Binary Gradient Module
- Roughing Pump
- Cables and connectors
The Waters 3100 Mass Detector provides your laboratory with a fast, simple, and flexible analytical platform that enables you to rapidly screen and confirm molecular weights, effortlessly track chromatographic peaks, purify with maximum recovery, and quantitate with superior sensitivity and selectivity.
The 3100 Mass Detector provides you with all the advantages of MS detection. This versatile and easy-to-use single quadrupole MS detector allows for chemists with all levels of experience to generate superior quality results.
The System Fluidics Organizer (SFO or FO) houses the columns, the pump control module, and either the primary fraction flow splitter for MS-directed systems or a UV fraction manager for UV-directed systems. An Ethernet switch in the system fluidics organizer serves as a connection point for the networked modules.
The 2545 Binary Gradient Module (BGM) is a high-pressure mixing binary gradient pump that serves as the primary solvent delivery device for the Waters AutoPurification System, enabling subsequent isolation and purification of targeted compounds.
The 2545 Binary Gradient Module:
- Operates at analytical and preparative scales
- Performs between flow rates of 0.50 to 150.00 mL/min with a pressure up to 6000 psi
- Integrates solvent selection valves on each solvent delivery channel to allow for rapid solvent changeovers and system purges
- Streamlines the purification process via MassLynx™ Software control using FractionLynx™ Application Manager