Thermo LTQ Orbitrap MS System
This Thermo LTQ Orbitrap MS System is in excellent condition.
*Priced to sell.
This system includes:
- ECI Source
- Powervar Series 2000 (GPI) Global Power Interface
- 2- Edwards Roughing Pumps with connectors
- Thermo Scientific Neslab ThermoFlex 9000 chiller
- Computer System
SUPERIOR MASS ACCURACY, MASS RESOLUTION, HIGH PRODUCTIVITY, LOW MAINTENANCE
A hybrid system combining the Finnigan LTQ linear ion trap mass spectrometer and the Orbitrap mass analyzer, the LTQ Orbitrap provides faster, more sensitive and more reliable detection and identification of compounds in complex mixtures. Outstanding mass accuracy, mass resolution, and reliable high sensitivity MSn performance make the LTQ Orbitrap a clear alternative to hybrid Time-of-Flight systems
Automated Data Dependent MSn acquisition with accurate mass analysis can be effortlessly combined with rapid LC/MS analysis. The accurate mass MS spectrum, typically recorded at 60,000 resolution, is used to trigger subsequent accurate mass MSn analyses. Up to three MSn scans can be performed per second, yielding unprecedented information for identification of trace-level species in complex mixtures. High resolution and accurate mass with external calibration are used to rapidly and confidently confirm elemental assignments.
The Orbitrap mass analyzer provides faster, more sensitive and more reliable detection and identification of compounds in complex mixtures. Outstanding mass accuracy, mass resolution and reliable high sensitivity MSn performance make the LTQ Orbitrap a clear alternative to hybrid Time-of-Flight systems.
- Gas-free multipole ion transfer optics
- New improved gas (nitrogen) filled C-Trap
- Improved ion transfer optics to Orbitrap analyzer
- Straight multipole collision cell for HCD
- low detection limits
- wide linear dynamic range
- outstanding sensitivity
- high mass accuracy
- high mass resolution
- small footprint
- quick, easy installation for immediate productivity